Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

Sure. But what the hell is the point? If the supershow ended and Smackdown was Smackdown, and RAW was WAR again, then it'd be great to see. Otherwise, I don't really care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
There is no more brand splits. How could someone "stay" on RAW when they work on Smackdown too? Only people that don't are Punk & Cena (full time). Rest is fair game.

Why am I the only person who seems to have noticed this? Feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone.
No, I noticed it too, and I noticed that people aren't noticing it too. Some think the titles have stayed brand loyal, but they've not even kept that. Nothing is sacred any more.
Quote:
In response to the question the thread posed: no.

Perhaps in a year after they abandon this bullshit YES/NO nonsense, give him a decent character and let the guy work instead of saddling him with comedy (that includes giving him back his moveset, not the 3-4 moves he repeats ad nauseum). But as long as he keeps up with YES/NO, I don't want to see him on my TV screen period, let alone being pushed as a top guy.
You'd call his comedy a burden? It's what's kept him one of the most entertaining people on the roster. Would you likewise say that Kurt Angle's comedy was a burden?

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote