Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000
Default re: TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

JAM's Review

I’m not really a fan of when a former champion cashes in his world title rematch on the first show after the PPV because they usually lose and it’s predictable. However, when these things happen, there is usually something big that goes down so this is what I’m hoping for. I like the content of the promo even if it wasn’t in full. It was a pretty good recap of what Batista had to say. Not a bad opening, pretty standard stuff.

MVP and Mysterio are some pretty big stars so them feuding over the US Title can only be a good thing. Not really much to say on it really since nothing has really happened yet. Punk should be pushed to the moon right now. Hope we see more of this Kane/Punk feud since it can actually be a really good one.

A quick tag match where you didn’t actually announce a winner? I think you need to double check your work man. But anyway, it’s time for the main event now. Well you can pencil in ‘Taker vs. Batista for the next PPV right now because of the ending of this match. Not sure how I feel about this really since they’re both pretty much faces right now. I think one of them will eventually need to turn heel if you continue on with this.

Overall, the show seemed a little short. You could’ve done more with this show to be honest. All this show really did was advance the World Title situation while the others just felt like filler. I do think the US Title situation will be interesting once it really gets going. But yeah, slow episode here bro. A lot more could’ve been done. We didn’t even see the crusierweights. You always wanna make every episode an important one, so yeah. Just some notes to improve on the next show.