Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 08:40 AM
BuffbeenStuffed
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Should Daniel Bryan be pushed as the top guy on Smackdown after WM29?

I would say that Sheamus is not this overwhelmingly popular babyface that the wwe wants him to be just yet. He was overshadowed twice by daniel Bryan , even when he beat him at wrestlemania in 18 seconds , no one was talking about how much of a bad ass sheamus looked. I wish they did a double turn at extreme rules , have bryan turn face and sheamus turn heel.

As for now, to me smackdown has been a damaged brand for awhile, i am going to make a thread on that pretty soon, i would like to see that brand return to the more successful and critically acclaimed 2002-2003 era where they had the show emphasize in ring action a bit more, where you had the smackdown seven and then outside of that you had your special attractions like taker, big show, hogan and then you had other characters like heyman, stephanie, dawn marie.

If they can rebuild smackdown which should be one of the goals next year then daniel bryan should be one of the guys they commit to in order to fulfill this.

Click Below and Check Out My Youtube channel on for a different look at Pro wrestling and MMA: http://www.youtube.com/user/buffbeen...confirmation=1
***edited sig for exceeding limit***

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome