Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Top 15 Best & Top 15 Worst Comic Book Based Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by neolunar View Post
No Sin City? V for Vendetta? Watchmen (ultimate cut)?
I've actually never seen Sin City. Sounds crazy, right? How did I see most of the films on the bad list like Steel, Tank Girl, & hell, I even saw The Spirit (which does deserve a spot in the bad list(, but I didn't see Sin City. I don't have an explanation for that.

V for Vendetta was good. It didn't leave much of an impression on me beyond just being solid entertainment for two hours. I actually completely forgot about it until I saw your post.

Never seen the ultimate cut of Watchmen, just the theatrical version, which as I said had its disappointments, but was good overall. What did the ultimate cut do differently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
Then it was probably the Vegan dude, X No. 3 - Todd, loved that fight scene.
That was actually the same guy who played Superman in Superman Returns. I think his name is Brandon Routh. I hated him in Superman Returns, and then saw how awesome he was in Scott Pilgrim and thought "Huh, maybe it wasn't entirely his fault".

WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

TLC...S PPV REVIEW

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome