Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #3357 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abk™ View Post
I'd love to see us get either Villa or Huntelaar although it will be hard to get them without Champions League football
Huntelaar just signed a new contract with Schalke so good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Santa Claus IV. View Post

Sturridge isn't the striker that Liverpool need. They need a clinical finisher. Sturridge is far from a clinical finisher right now. He's like a weaker version of Suarez. Chelsea don't really need to spend mega bucks on another striker. Torres will play regardless and they'll probably recall Lukaku who I honestly think is good enough right now to slot into the Chelsea team on a semi regular basis. Bloody Belgians. I so want one. £12m if true is silly, but if they can get him reproducing his Bolton form then I guess it's worth it and it's not the fans money so why care as long as he produces the goods (which I don't think will happen fyi).
we kinda need any striker right now. The price tag is the only thing that puts me off about Sturridge right now. Yeah he doesn't really fit a passing philosophy and yeah he isn't the most clinical of finishers but he's still a decent player. Just would rather not spend 12 mil for a bloke who we can get for compensation in 6 months.