Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #3353 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grrrr.

I'm at the point now where Bananas' post just amuse me rather than annoy me. His hate for Liverpool and Brits is outstanding.

Are MOTD intentionally trying to find the worst MOTD trio in history this season?

at the standard of refereeing too. That West Ham/Everton match was a joke. We're moving towards the point where players will just wait for balls in the air to drop back down and 50/50 challenges will be decided by Rock, Paper, Scissors. Stupid amount of games being decided by which teams is on the right end of a referee howler. There's human error and then there's not knowing the rules. Biggest sport in the world, in arguably the biggest league in the world and games are decided by who benefits most from bad referee decisions. Such a great sport, but also such a joke of a sport right now.

Sturridge isn't the striker that Liverpool need. They need a clinical finisher. Sturridge is far from a clinical finisher right now. He's like a weaker version of Suarez. Chelsea don't really need to spend mega bucks on another striker. Torres will play regardless and they'll probably recall Lukaku who I honestly think is good enough right now to slot into the Chelsea team on a semi regular basis. Bloody Belgians. I so want one. £12m if true is silly, but if they can get him reproducing his Bolton form then I guess it's worth it and it's not the fans money so why care as long as he produces the goods (which I don't think will happen fyi).

I'll take a point today quite honestly. We've produced our best form for tricky away games bar Everton this season so there's hope we'll play better than normal. If Rafael is fit then him and Valencia need to start down the right. Swansea's LB (Davies?) aint the best and a Rafael/Valencia duo will have some joy against him. Still hoping Valencia remembers how to play football.