Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gameradar's top 100 games of all time

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
JasonCage
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage
Default Re: Gameradar's top 100 games of all time

I personally thought San Andreas was kinda weak. It has a lot of content, but the story is pretty bad, CJ is terrible protagonist, and it has some of the worst missions.

To elaborate...
1. CJ's mother is killed, ok good motivation to do something. He does nothing about this and goes on randomly until finding the killers by accident.

2. CJ really pushes being ghetto, to wanna be tough guy sometimes. I hardly ever felt like he was acting on his own, just being an errand boy for everybody in the game. Even OG Loc. I never felt he had any sort of morales or direction. He kind of did when they showed him forgetting about Grove later, but that's it. At least Tommy and Niko had a destination in mind. Tenpenny is a good antagonist yes, but I questioned CJ not just shooting them and moving on when you kill cops all the time. Kind of works against GTA logic. That, and Big Smoke and Ryder are irrelevant until their boss battles.

3. OG Loc's missions hurt my head thinking about them. He's funny and all but you get so very little for doing extreme tasks for him. A lot of other missions are pretty bad too. Like that tanker mission, area 69 and weird shit like that. Gets random to the point of wondering what the purpose is.

Matt Cross Wanted Dead Not Alive.
National Wrestling Federation: The Investment
Can NBC's new stake in wrestling survive?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...nvestment.html
JasonCage is offline   Reply With Quote