Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500IJ 2001 - 2500
Default re: TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

Sorry, this preview is moderately short but it'll have to suffice.

I can't believe the year is almost over, it seems like just yesterday I had my old thread up but that was about 2 years ago already. I'm so glad to be booking again, it just feels great to be a part of this again. I can't wait to get this thread really rolling and onto the pay per view, I've never written a pay per view before and it looks to be really exciting especially with the card I'm planning.

This will probably be my last post in here for the year, family is coming over tomorrow to stay for Christmas and then I'm heading north to Michigan for a while to see some friends and party in the new year. Won't be able to write and I'm falling a tad behind, this episode of Raw isn't even complete yet.

I hope you all have a fantastic holidays and I'll see you soon

Monday Night Raw PreviewApril 9th, 2007
XL Center; Hartford, CT

Lots of crude rivalries were bestowed upon us last week in the fallout edition of Raw where we witnessed what aftermath would take effect from Wrestlemania.
Last week we witnessed destruction of superstars intentions to become supreme, and revenge laid on by the man in charge. We saw a shocking twist at the end of the show that left the WWE universe in complete shock.

On last weeks episode of Raw we saw Matt and Jeff Hardy defeat Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch in what was a valiant match of strength and desire. The two have held their championship for a while and nobody seems to be able to stop them, will Matt and Jeff's time start to run out or will they continue to dominate the tag team universe?

Mr. McMahon let Umaga off the leash and put Bobby Lashley in an unlikely predicament before he takes him on himself at Backlash. Bobby Lashley will be in action tonight once again, will he prevail this time or will McMahon's evil inentions continue?

Randy Orton's plans of taking on John Cena at Backlash were demolished when his plans with Edge went awry. Randy Orton will speak tonight on Raw, and you can count on one thing - he's going to want answers. Why would Edge do this to his former partner? Find out tonight on Raw.

Shawn Michaels won the #1 contenders match last week - even if it was a cheap win, but that wasn't at fault of the Heartbreak Kid. Shawn will now face John Cena at this months pay per view for the WWE Championship. What buildup will be added to the legacy of Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena this week?

To find out what happens to all of these exciting happenings here in the WWE, tune in tonight, April 2nd, 2007 @ 9/8c only on The USA Network!

Confirmed for Raw
Bobby Lashley will be in action
Randy Orton will speak