Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #420 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andOnlyDobz! View Post
They came out to Rhodes' theme and minitron (which tbh I don't quite get?). Kind of irrelevant really. What I want to know is why they had Rhodes Scholars lose their title match?
I was personally glad they lost, while Sandow and Rhodes together is entertaining they are so much better as singles wrestlers. Look at how brilliant Sandow was when Rhodes was out recently. And of course Rhodes has a history in being a very entertaining singles guy.