Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #2410 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Kyoko Kimura vs. Natsuki Taiyo-STARDOM X STARDOM(8/5/12):****1/4+
I have not seen this match mentioned here I don't believe which is either because not a ton of people have seen it or if someone did see it they hated it. I on the other hand loved it. This may be the most hate filled match I've seen all year. I've never seen a dog fight but I assume this it was it looks like in human form. Taiyo never gives up and looks like a maniac the way she was running around which was fantastic. Kimura on the other hand looked like a killer. Right in the beginning portion of the match there was crowd brawling and Kimura tried to pick Taiyo up by the hair but Taiyo refused to get up so Kimura nails Taiyo with a BRUTAL knee. These women were not going hold for hold with each other at all. If there was a hold it was a violent one which Kimura showed perfectly. Hate? Check. Bruting Monster? Check. Nutso underdog? Check. Stiffness?CHECK! Awkward ending for such brutal match? Sadly, check.
If you wanna check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS4lcef__IU
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote