Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #106 (permalink)
Amber B

Amber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Speaking of wrestling forum members with the downs, I had no idea Klebold was in One Direction. I also had no idea that the Wanted and One Direction were two different groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
bboy is awesome. One of the most hilarious (gimmick?) posters I've seen in this forum. He has yet to make a comment about The Rock again since Wrestlemania (haven't seen it anyways). And since it's a rep thread, I'll randomly mention that the latest green rep I sent him put him above 1500 points.
Bboy is easily one of my favorite posters on this site and I don't think it's a gimmick. I'd put him in the same category as Pyro. That category being "I'm a serious business wrestling stan and will die a thousands deaths for my faves"