Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #419 (permalink)
1andOnlyDobz!
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I'm going to watch this match for one reason, and one reason only, Cody took the pin and not Sandow.

Quite refreshing for a change, WWE. Get in the habit of not beating the massively superior star.
They came out to Rhodes' theme and minitron (which tbh I don't quite get?). Kind of irrelevant really. What I want to know is why they had Rhodes Scholars lose their title match?

2014-
1andOnlyDobz! is offline   Reply With Quote