Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #5007 (permalink)
HelmsFan42
Why so serious?

HelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friendsHelmsFan42 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkJock View Post
So if you edit the card does the storyline still flow?
Not always, though it will follow it sometimes if you keep at it. For me, I've been trying to get a 4 way feud between Punk, Jericho, Taker and Cena going, and after setting each of them as rivals to the other, it finally recognized it and I'm getting the feud going.

This doesnt always work though, as I've been trying to get a Ziggler/JBL feud going as well with no luck. Basically, it comes down to chance as far as I know with playing the game a lot. Either the game picks up on your feud or goes its own way.

Editing is the way to go if you want some sort of flow. Otherwise, you'll be stuck like I was with your top wrestler and champion not appearing on shows.