Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #2407 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervosa View Post
Don't you have a problem with Seamus forgetting about the armwork in the 2/3 falls match with Bryan?

Did you enjoy Punk/Bryan at Over the Limit?
Interesting. Can't recall it tbh. I need to re-watch it.

That's one of my probs with Sheamus though.m He likes to work his opponent's arm early in a match and then makes no work of it later. His matches with Barrett all involve him working the arm and nothing ever becomes of it. Nothing but filler chain wrestling. I also recall his FCA match with D-Bryan on RAW. Again, attacked the arm yet for some reason Bryan seemed more interesting in selling the knee. Or at least I think that's what happened. Point is, Sheamus attacked the arm and it didn't play into the match at all.

As for Punk/Bryan, I've been saying for the longest while that I need to re-watch it and I still haven't come around to as yet. As a matter of fact every match i listed needs a re-watch.