Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #2401 (permalink)
Nervosa
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Hmmm, WWE 2012 has been strange for me. There's been a handful of great matches but for some reason none of them really stand out to me. maybe Michaels/Taker have completely spoiled me and my expectations of a match of the year. The only match that's truly WWE MOTY for me is Lesnar/Cena.

As for the other matches I enjoyed:

Sheamus/D-Bryan WM XXVIII fantastic match. 18 seconds of pure wrestling. lol jk. I'm obviously referring to their Extreme Rules match

Punk/Jericho ER
Cena/Punk NOC
The Shield vs Team Hell No/Ryback

There are some other matches I'm sure but I can't think of them now. Two matches this year that I'm not as crazy about as other people are Taker/Trips and Jericho/Punk WM 28. Taker/Trips I have at ***1/2 and Jericho/Punk is at ***3/4. The reason, well I think I've posted enough about those two matches all year long. Especially Taker/HHH.
Don't you have a problem with Seamus forgetting about the armwork in the 2/3 falls match with Bryan?

Did you enjoy Punk/Bryan at Over the Limit?
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote