Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #167 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

Quote:
faraday has an absurd amount of pull in this section and that will never change. people don't want to think he's scum because his town game is so good that people want him to lead them. idk, it's been like that for a long time too.
yeah it's weird b/c I was really bad in my first 2-3 games. like legit worst game ever in my first game type stuff.

Quote:
multiple times I've gotten people lynched after they've claimed info on me and town only lynches me after they flip town/have role that provides info.
that is kind of sad in terms of the site meta. i thought you were pretty obviously scum in twilight but apart from that I don't remember seeing you as scum. oh countries of the world where you replaced into a scum slot where I had claimed SK

that game was great. claim SK after being tracked to a kill --> get hiplop lynched for being a mafia tracker (he flipped town?) --> get actual scum lynched over myself

Last edited by Victarion : 12-22-2012 at 09:47 AM.