Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #3177 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being The Booker

Moving on, the shows - for the time being at least - will be in a shorter, recap form. It means I'll get to write them quicker, get them posted quicker, and move forward quicker. I just wanted to have Raw as a full show, because A) I started on it ages ago, so I kinda had to, and B) it was the fall out show from Summerslam.

While (I hope ) that people are still reading, given the lack of response to the thread since the return, it might be a safer bet that I just make up the voting results for the eventual Cyber Sunday matches, rather than actually put it in the hands of the readers to PM their choices to me. It'll probably work out better for me that way anyway, as I get to make the choices that would make life easier for me from a booking standpoint.

I'll post up a preview for Smackdown at some point over the weekend - if I can be bothered ha ha - and I'll put up Smackdown before Christmas.