Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 05:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
HEELKris
Humbled

HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Okay, so this was all obviously planned. I don't know by who, but whoever was behind this is a piece of shit with no life whatsoever. You think it's funny, you little mongoloid? You're that jealous of me being a better poster than you? You're fucking pathetic and you should grow up. I went from three or four green rep bars to one red rep bar because of some silly angry child. If I were you, I'd be ashamed of myself.

Mods could you please remove the rep from my profile? I don't want that shit there, it's pissing me off. Or just remove the whole rep system from this forum because I'm not the only one who hates it. I don't think I should have red rep just because some butthurt, jealous retard pmed other members to give me red rep everytime I post.

Idiots.