Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #2918 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle101 View Post
What about Mr Anderson? He's arrogant and he'd want to be pissed off with the way he's treated. It certainly would make sense. Also I'm starting to think the Vice President is Eric Biscoff. Just listening to the VP talk last night, he seems to pronounce his words like Eric would.
I wouldn't describe Anderson as 'muscle' though, it's gonna be someone jacked, like a Masters/Morgan. I will say this though, once this 'muscle' comes in, the group needs to start standing it's ground more, no more running from 1 or 2 guys.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote