Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

Most of you guys are setting you're expectations far too high. Ya'll are probably going to be disappointed when we're going to get this card:

John Cena vs. The Rock II for the WWE Title with Cena winning the title.

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar II with Triple H finally getting revenge

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk with Undertaker winning

The Big Show (C) vs. Ryback (Royal Rumble Winner) for the World Heavyweight Championship with Ryback winning by hitting the Shellshock on Big Show for a "HOLY SHIT" WrestleMania Moment.

I'm not being negative. I'm just being realistic. You're guys's cards are fantastic, and I'd take them over what WWE is most likely going to do any day, but I don't see it happening, unless WWE is going to throw us a giant swerve.

Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote