Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #12218 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonasshole900 View Post
Which 'History of _____ Championship' is the best set?
All three (WWE, IC & World) have classic matches that you should have in your collection. The WWE Title is very strong but I personally don't own it because I have all of the matches on other sets. I do own the other two but if I had to recommend just one it would be the World Title. It has a solid documentary on the history of the World Title plus some classics from the NWA, WCW, and WWE. Although, you can't go wrong with the IC Title DVD featuring Savage/Steamboat, Bret/Bulldog, Bret/Perfect, Michaels/Razor, and HHH/Flair. Again though, I own all of those matches on other DVDS too. It's perfect if you don't own Bret, HBK, Flair, and Savage's DVDs.