Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #12218 (permalink)
Clique
HAUNTING YOU

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonasshole900 View Post
Which 'History of _____ Championship' is the best set?
All three (WWE, IC & World) have classic matches that you should have in your collection. The WWE Title is very strong but I personally don't own it because I have all of the matches on other sets. I do own the other two but if I had to recommend just one it would be the World Title. It has a solid documentary on the history of the World Title plus some classics from the NWA, WCW, and WWE. Although, you can't go wrong with the IC Title DVD featuring Savage/Steamboat, Bret/Bulldog, Bret/Perfect, Michaels/Razor, and HHH/Flair. Again though, I own all of those matches on other DVDS too. It's perfect if you don't own Bret, HBK, Flair, and Savage's DVDs.