Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.
View Single Post
post #130 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 08:27 PM
UnDeFeatedSanta
Winter is Coming

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)

Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
there was time where i could make a game active by myself

you actually used the activity argument against me in a few games, but i just post less now out of habit b/c of my scum run and disinterest in mafia. outside the first day my activity drops regardless of alignment now b/c i'm wired that way.
before I started playing games hardly ever got to 1000 and getting above 1000 would be an active game. after I started playing every game was getting to 1000 and games quickly started getting to 2000. of course that wasn't all me as PEZ and SHEPARD were incredibly active as well, but I was by far the most active player in the section/still am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Players like HoL and Faraday need to stop being ......s and start playing mafia consistently again.
HoL is probably busy and our mafia probably doesn't interest faraday anymore. he goes against the BIG BOYS or some shit on mafiascum. I'd go there too if I wouldn't be completely shit. I also prefer this forum's mafia over theirs as it's less serious here.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back

The One True God CHANPviaDQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome