Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #127 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

that's not true. I did tank, pretty well at that, last year during games until shepard started just going after me in those games and tried getting me lynched, which as a result make me try. idk, I guess I can't really do it, but our cases are still a little different as I'm also the player that gets the most posts in every game he's in without even making it past night 2 in most games. if I don't post people call me out on it even though it proves nothing alignment wise for me. I realize you used to be quite active yourself, but I'd be surprised if there was anyone at any point in mafia HISTORY that was as active as me during games.