Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #126 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

tanking doesn't work for me anymore magic. i can only count two instances of where i got to endgame as town, one was because i was a BP PGO and the other b/c sterling told the people who wanted to kill me that i had fallen off.

tanking is a double edged sword b/c you get what you want in living longer but then you have to buy back credit w/ town b/c they dismiss you after playing like shit, which is probably what cost town in NFL mafia. b/c if i was the same player i was last year then maverick would have gotten lynched instead of punk in NFL mafia as i would have that sway over town.

also to tank you also to have to show the ability that you don't give a fuck and could be indifferent, which you don't magic.