Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #122 (permalink)
TigerBoy979
Learning to break kayfabe

TigerBoy979 is an after thoughtTigerBoy979 is an after thought
Default Re: GCB's WWE

Glad you're back; I've really enjoyed this BTB thus far.

I've gotta say, I like the way that you present your work; with the pictures of the wrestlers and all. This Nexus angle is interesting, and I can see them maybe costing Barrett the WWE Championship at the Chamber.

This was a nice, even match leading into the Chamber, although I don't see either man winning this Sunday. Lawler picking Sheamus to win pretty much reaffirms that haha.

The Edge/Michaels conflict is still going strong, and should hopefully lead to a WrestleMania match between the two men. I see Edge possibly getting HBK fired, leading to a one-night-only return. Props on how you've worked this rivalry.

The British Empire is something that I've seen many writers do some form of, and I think that your version is probably right up there with the best. Cryme Time should end up getting their comeuppance at WrestleMania.

Both of these men are worthy members of the Hall of Fame, but I'd think that they'd probably save McMahon's induction until after he's retired. Otherwise, this year's Hall of Fame ceremony looks to be good.

The Miz might actually be a fair chance to win in the Chamber this Sunday. It would be cool if he was beaten by Morrison and then successfully cashed in his briefcase after the match, but I think Jericho would be a more likely winner. This was a good tag match, and Morrison and Gabriel would be a great team in real life I reckon.

Jericho-Edge is unsurprisingly the match of the night, and you kept the tension high throughout the match. I still think that Jericho will find a way into the Chamber and win the match, but I'm probably wrong haha.

This was a nice confrontation between Trips and JoMo, and I might have to rethink my pick for the Chamber haha. At first I thought that Hunter would face Kurt at Mania, but its probably more likely that it'll be Kurt/Orton and Hunter/Morrison. Kurt/Hunter was a very good main event, but it was slightly edged out by Jericho/Edge as MOTN in my opinion.

I'm really loving Cena as a heel. In a few other BTBs with a heel Cena, I've found him a little boring, but he's quite entertaining here. The contract signing was intense, and I loved the ending; with Orton sending a message to Cena AND Butty. I'm looking forward to the Last Man Standing match at Elimination Chamber; probably more than any other match on the card (which is a very good card by the way).

This was quite a good go-home RAW for the Chamber; I did think you may have underused Barrett a little, but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I'm looking forward to Elimination Chamber!

Sheamus and Mark Henry battle for the right to face Triple H this Sunday at Extreme Rules as Monday Night Raw is now posted!
TigerBoy979 is offline   Reply With Quote