Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The BTB Advertisement Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #703 (permalink)
obby
Don't give up on the gravy

obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The BTB Advertisement Thread

My first show is up much earlier than I thought it would be.

Here is the thread, I will of course appreciate all feedback and review for review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post

January 3 2013 IMPACT Wrestling Preview
"The man is back in town"

New Faces

Many new stars will make their debuts on this historic first edition of what is to be the brand new IMPACT Wrestling. The X division will be especially benefitting from this brand new roster, as stars like Low Ki, Jay Lethal and Homicide will return tonight, all of whom will be participating in matches.

The Final Debut

In an interview with impactwrestling.com, Hulk Hogan informed us that one more star will be making his debut tonight. While we have no indication of who this may be, he promises that it will be an exciting reveal.

The return of the TNA Founder

Jeff Jarrett, the founder of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, will be making his return to the show tonight. He will be kicking off the show and addressing the TNA fans after the two month absence, revealing his plans for the future.

Last edited by obby : 12-22-2012 at 01:17 PM.
obby is offline   Reply With Quote