Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #91 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
I don't know who wants Lesnar/HHH 2 besides Triple H himself. Lesnar will have no reason to accept a rematch, and Triple H lost to him fair and square. Not to mention Lesnar broke his arm TWICE. Why would you have Lesnar come back to lose 2 matches?

If it's anything besides Undertaker vs. Lesnar at Wrestlemania, it'll be a bust in my opinion. Lesnar/Taker have such a great backstory, they have a history with one another. Taker never beat Lesnar, so that adds intrigue to it and begs the question, "can Taker actually beat Lesnar." Than you add that Lesnar is a legit MMA fighter, so that make it even more possible that this could be Taker's end of the Streak. I think about of fans (the marks at least) will be scared that Lesnar is going to pummel Taker to a pulp.
While I would love to see Taker/Lesnar (especially over HHH/Lesnar again) I'm pretty sure Taker won their HIAC match.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote