Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Other Four.

Thread: The Other Four.
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Other Four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
And I like how you ignored every question I asked you. I asked why you even came in here to tell Blasko to fuck off and you avoid it. Though I'm not surprised at all.
Why would you ask someone a question who is on your ignore list? You can't read the answer anyway. Am I right? ny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
That wasn't 'an attempt at a last word' and I don't care if you responded or not. I quoted your first post so I figured the next posts in the thread might be about me. Which they were. The point was I wouldn't have clicked to see your first shitty post if it wasn't quoted.
So you figured the next post in the thread might be about you and you was right but what about the third post I posted after this? This post was also not quoted by anyone and you responded and I am on your ignore?
That ignore shit was only your childish attempt of having the last word on the internet "I WILL POST THAT DUALSHOCK IZ DUMB AND I WILL POST THAT HE IZ ON MY IGNORE AND HE WILL THINK THAT IT MAKES NO SENSE REPLYING CUZ I CANT READ THAT AND I WIN DA INTERNETZ"

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote