Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #121 (permalink)
GCB
Learning to break kayfabe

GCB is an after thoughtGCB is an after thought
Default Re: GCB's WWE

I'm back ...

MONDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2011 | @ THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN | 6 DAYS UNTIL ELIMINATION CHAMBER

RAW begins with replays of the action in the main events of RAW and SMACKDOWN from last week when Randy Orton and John Cena faced superstars chosen by the other as they took part in a ‘Beat the Clock’ challenge where the winner would get to choose the match stipulation for Cena vs. Orton at the Chamber PPV. We see Orton defeat Big Show with an RKO in 4:43 but then have 10 minutes added on as punishment from Chip Butty and Michael Cole for the ‘needless’ RKO to Cole previously. We then switch to SMACKDOWN where we see Cena is facing John Morrison – the number 1 contender for Wade Barrett’s WWE Championship this Sunday – with a time of 14:43 to beat. Cena is shown in a cocky mood at first but then the frustration builds as the time decreases until we see that Cena is desperate. However, the clock hits zero and Cena’s FU to Morrison comes moments too late and we see despair on the face of Cena before he is rolled up ... MORRISON GETS THE WIN! Cena goes to attack Morrison but the Nexus appear to protect him and an irate, disappointed Cena is forced out as the commentary team of Foley and Grisham announce that Randy Orton will choose the match type for Elimination Chamber ...

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

The camera spins around the arena and we see the WWE Universe here in Auburn Hills excitedly cheering and applauding as RAW is set to start. Signs are held up around the arena – “CENA FEARS THE RKO!”, “JOMO – NEXT WWE CHAMPION” and “YOU’RE EITHER NEXUS ... OR YOU’RE BARRETT!” are shown – as well as thousands of flashlights popping as the crowd are revved up and ready for the final RAW before the Elimination Chamber PPV this Sunday.

JIM ROSS:
Hello and welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW, my name is Jim Ross alongside the WWE Hall of Famer, Jerry “The King” Lawler and King, we are six days away from one of the final obstacles on the Road to WrestleMania 27!

JERRY LAWLER:
You’d better believe that, JR! By the time we end on Sunday night, we will probably know some of the matches we’re going to see at WrestleMania 27!

JIM ROSS:
We do know that SMACKDOWN superstar and Royal Rumble winner, John Cena, will be in the WrestleMania main event, King. Many questions though – who will he face? We’ll leave that one for SMACKDOWN to decide but also ... What condition will he be in after he faces Randy Orton this Sunday?

JERRY LAWLER:
A lot depends, JR, on the match that Orton chooses tonight. Contract signing live on RAW tonight!

*** WE ARE ONE ***

NEXUS

David Otunga, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater & Skip Sheffield

JIM ROSS:
And this, King, should be very interesting!

Four of the five members of the Nexus appear on stage, their armbands on their arms as they raise them together on stage before heading to the ring. Dressed in black and yellow Nexus t-shirts, JR and King throw to replays of Nexus’ actions on RAW last week when they deserted Wade Barrett in the middle of the 10-man tag match and left him to take the finishing moves of Team Morrison and ultimately a pinfall from his opponent on Sunday at the Elimination Chamber. When the replays end, we see Nexus in the ring, each man holding a microphone and ready to speak. A sense of intrigue has filled the arena although there are still loud boos and jeers for the heel faction ...

The music dies down and then the four men look around at each other as if not sure who is going to speak. In the end, David Otunga is pushed forward to speak first ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we wanted to come out here and explain our actions of last week to you, the WWE Universe, and to our former partner, the WWE Champion, Wade Barrett.

Jeers for the mention of the British WWE Champion ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
They say that all good things must come to an end and I’m afraid that that is the case for Wade. Since our devastating arrival back last summer, the Nexus have been dominating and destroying the WWE and ... I’m sure I speak for all of us present here ... it’s been fun.

Otunga’s three partners nod their heads at this comment.

DAVID OTUNGA:
The Nexus is all about getting noticed and getting our chance here on RAW. Remember why we took out Bret “The Hitman” Hart?

Boos for this from the WWE Universe ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
That was because he was refusing to give us a chance in the WWE. We went on the rampage to make sure we got our spot in the WWE and then we continued to make sure we got noticed. And, just as we planned, we did just that when Wade finally won the WWE Championship.

Applause from the other three men in the ring as Otunga steps back and allows Ezekiel Jackson to step forward to speak ...

EZEKIEL JACKSON:
You see, this isn’t about us disliking Wade. He has been a great leader of the Nexus and he now has the WWE Championship, he carries it around with him and this Sunday, he will retain that title against John Morrison. Of that, we’re sure. But the time has come for us to end our ties with Wade, the time has come for Wade to stand up on his own and defend that title.

Some applause in the arena for these words ...

EZEKIEL JACKSON:
The fact is though, Wade was appointed the leader of the Nexus back in the summer – because he won the first season of NXT. The goal of Nexus was to get a chance and be noticed. We’ve done that – now we have new goals.

Heath Slater steps forward and pats the big Guyanan monster on the back ...

HEATH SLATER:
That’s right, Zeke, that’s right. In fact, we’ve surpassed those first goals. Not only did Nexus get noticed, we won the WWE Championship and Wade is now defending that week in and week out. That left the four of us though, we were noticed, we were here in the WWE ... But what next? While everything was great for Wade, he was the WWE Champion, what about the rest of us? What was our next goal to achieve?

Jackson steps back as Slater takes the limelight now ...

HEATH SLATER:
So before the Rumble, we four men got together without Wade and we made a pact that we would step out of his shadow and make our mark in the WWE as well. If Wade thought we were going to be henchmen for the rest of our careers, then he was wrong. It is time for us to completely dominate the WWE now.

Slater turns to Skip Sheffield and ushers him forward to take over ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
You know, we watched Justin Gabriel leave the Nexus, we saw him win the US Championship and we thought “Hey, we want some of that too!”. This Nexus is about domination. We have set our sights on those Tag Team Championships, we’ve got our eyes on SMACKDOWN, hell, we even got our sights on the US Championship. When we have those titles, we can safely say that the Nexus is here in the WWE ...

Sheffield pauses and looks around ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
... we are noticed in the WWE ...

Another pause ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
... and we are dominating the WWE.

Sheffield drops his microphone as ‘We are one’ restarts and the others follow suit and toss their microphones aside. The four of them raise their arms in salute and receive heat from the crowd, they may have ditched Barrett but their intentions remain as evil as ever by the sounds of it. The four of them exit the ring and head back towards the stage smiling and patting each other on the back in happiness ...

JIM ROSS:
Interesting words, King?

JERRY LAWLER:
Hmmm, I don’t know about that, JR. Something didn’t make sense to me. Why have they decided to leave Barrett out now? I’m not buying what we just heard ...

JIM ROSS:
Time will tell, King, one thing is for sure. Nexus won’t be in Barrett’s corner come the WWE Championship match this Sunday.

JERRY LAWLER:
And that has got to be a huge advantage for John Morrison as he seeks to become the champ!

JIM ROSS:
Well, next up, King, two of the RAW participants in the Elimination Chamber match go one on one against each other – Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. Which man is going to get the momentum heading into the Chamber where they’re looking to secure the RAW main event spot at WrestleMania 27?

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns from commercial with another reminder that tonight is the night for Randy Orton’s decision over the match type when he faces Cena on Sunday night at the Elimination Chamber as well as a reminder over the current RAW status for the Elimination Chamber match which will determine the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 27 – at the moment, it will be Daniel Bryan, Edge, Kurt Angle, The Miz, Sheamus and one as yet undetermined other superstar ...

*** RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES ***

DANIEL BRYAN

A positive reaction for Bryan who comes out and points upwards as he salutes the fans in attendance tonight. As he makes his way towards the ring, King and JR discuss Bryan’s rise up the WWE since he arrived on NXT almost a year ago and how he could end the year as the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship when he walks out of the Elimination Chamber PPV this Sunday night. Bryan, in maroon trunks as usual, enters the ring and salutes the crowd again before the cheers turn to boos with the arrival of his opponent tonight ...

*** WRITTEN IN MY FACE ***

SHEAMUS

w/ Hornswoggle

The Celtic Warrior strides out to boos with his little buddy, Hornswoggle, sneering at his side. Thumping his chest, Sheamus heads towards the ring as JR introduces footage of Sheamus hitting Bryan with a Brogue Kick on RAW last week and says that tension between these two is simmering as they head into the Chamber this Sunday. King says Sheamus could be the man to watch this Sunday and begrudgingly admits to being impressed by him since he lost the WWE Championship back in September last year. With Hornswoggle at ringside, Sheamus’ attention turns to Bryan and the referee signals for the bell to start the match ...

Quote:
SINGLES MATCH:
DANIEL BRYAN vs. SHEAMUS (w/Hornswoggle)

With both men looking to collect momentum heading into the PPV on Sunday, this is a spirited and fast paced match as Bryan looks to use his speed and quickness as well as his technical ability against the power and brute force of the Irishman, Sheamus. Initially, the former US Champion fails to do this and Sheamus takes control of the contest and hits some hard hitting offence that Bryan does well to rally against. With the crowd behind him, Bryan hits a running dropkick after dodging a shoulder block in the corner and for the first time in the match, he has the upper hand ...

ENDING: As Sheamus staggers up, dazed and confused, Bryan quickly scales the heights of the top rope once more and hits another drop kick to the pale chest of the Celtic Warrior and sends him crashing to the mat. A series of right footed kicks keep Sheamus down and Bryan looks to drive home his advantage with a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of Sheamus’ head that knocks him goofy for a moment. Bryan picks up a 2 count before heading to the top buckle once more, he steadies himself and looks down on Sheamus on the mat. He sails off and connects with a diving headbutt to the shoulder of Sheamus and makes another cover but again he only gets a 2 count. Frustrated, Bryan looks a little exasperated but then he begins to lock in the Le Belle Lock to Sheamus as he struggles to wind up the big arms of his opponent. The delays in putting it on give Sheamus wriggle room and time but Bryan manages it in the end with the cheers of the crowd ringing out. Sheamus tries to resist it and reaches for the ropes but he can’t get to them ... he does get to one foot though and uses this to roll Bryan up and force him to release at 2. Bryan rolls away but he gets caught with a double handed axe handle to the head – twice – before Sheamus ties him up in the ropes and pounds on his chest leaving red marks all over him. As Bryan groggily crawls back through the ropes, Hornswoggle climbs onto the apron and distracts Bryan, already dazed, to get his focus. Bryan dismisses the attentions of the leprechaun but the momentarily lapse is important ... BROGUE KICK! SHEAMUS CONNECTS WITH A BROGUE KICK! A nod of the head from Sheamus to Hornswoggle, the plan worked perfectly there ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: SHEAMUS (08:48)
A determined looking Sheamus has his hand raised by the referee as Hornswoggle joins him in the ring and they look down on Bryan’s fallen body with a look of satisfaction on their faces. Sheamus has a few words for Bryan about what will happen this Sunday before he beckons to Hornswoggle to leave with him. As Sheamus backs away up the ramp, Bryan raises himself rubbing his jaw and looking down over the loss. JR and King say that Sheamus has picked up a hell of a lot of momentum there and King reaffirms that Sheamus is his pick to win on Sunday night.

The camera switches to the office of the General Manager, Shawn Michaels. A pop from the crowd as they see the popular GM who is on the phone but he ends his call when the Rated R Superstar walks into the room. The pair of them look at each other for a moment, there is still a lot of tension between them over recent events – in particular the Royal Rumble where HBK as a surprise entrant eliminated Edge ...

EDGE:
You wanted to see me?

HBK smirks a little and nods his head, Edge looks on warily ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
I did, Edge, I did. You see, I wanted a word with you over your Elimination Chamber qualifying match from last week.

EDGE:
What about it, Shawn? I beat Jericho, I beat him 1-2-3 and I qualified for the Chamber. And this Sunday, I am going to ...

HBK cuts in and interrupts him ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Yeah, yeah, yadda yadda yadda. That can wait, Edge. I want you to think back to before the match last week, though. I clearly said I wanted a nice, clean finish to determine which one of you and Jericho would qualify – and I didn’t get one.

Edge looks annoyed at these comments ...

EDGE:
You’re kidding me, I beat ...

Another interruption from the GM ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Take a look, Edge.

HBK points to the TV in the corner and the ending of the match from last week, Sheamus and Edge vs. Jericho and Bryan, is shown. Even though Edge picked up the 3 after the Spear, Jericho’s boot was clearly on the bottom rope before the referee counted the 3 ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Jericho’s foot was on the ropes, Edge. (Edge snorts impatiently) Therefore, I have no option but to declare the match as void. I wanted a clean finish to determine the man who would enter the Chamber and I didn’t get it ...

Cheers from the crowd as Edge looks on angrily ...

EDGE:
So what are you saying, Shawn? You want me to fight Jericho again?

Michaels thinks for a second, mocking Edge a little, before answering ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Edge, that is a great idea. Thanks. Tonight, it will be the Rated R Superstar, Edge ... one on one ... against the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla ... Chris Jericho.

Cheers from the crowd ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
And tonight, there will be a clean, clear winner – or else neither of you will go to the Elimination Chamber.

EDGE:
That is ridiculous, I beat Jericho last week, you cannot do this.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Do you know what, Edge? The last time I checked, I was the RAW General Manager and I made the decisions around here. I think you’ll find I can do just that.

Edge shakes his head and grabs at his blonde hair, the anger building inside him ...

EDGE:
I know what this is all about, Shawn. You’re jealous of me. (HBK look amused) You’re jealous that I have more titles here in the WWE than you managed in your so called long, storied career ... and you’re jealous that while you are only fit to sit in your little office these days, I can still go out there to the ring every night and compete.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
You know what, Edge? If you honestly believe that crap, that’s your call. I’ll let the good people in the WWE Universe make up their own mind about whether you’ve got a point. It changes nothing though. I’m in charge here, I want a clean and clear winner, tonight I’m going to get one. Now get out of my office and go get ready for your match ...

Edge looks as if he is going to explode and for a second it seems he is about to strike HBK. However, he puffs out his cheeks in anger and turns and heads out of the office. HBK’s face changes from amusement to annoyance and the camera follows his gaze to the doorway as we see Edge exit. Stood in the doorway, listening to everything, is the WWE owner, Chip Butty. In he walks, slowly, arms folded ... He cocks his head a little as he looks at the RAW General Manager ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Interesting ...

Butty walks past HBK and leaves the GM looking confused before the camera switches back to the ring ...

*** BRINGIN’ DA HOOD T’ U ***

CRYME TYME

JTG & SHAD GASPART

The popular New York tag team make their way to the ring and JR announces that tonight they will be involved in a Number 1 contender’s match to determine the next challengers for the Tag Team Championships of the British Empire before reminding us of the Royal Rumble attack from the Empire on JTG and Shad and how it denied them a chance to win the titles. RAW heads into commercial before their opponents appear ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Cryme Tyme in the ring waiting for their opponents ...

*** NEW FOUNDATION ***

HART DYNASTY

DAVID HART SMITH & TYSON KIDD w/ Natalya

Another popular tag team head towards the ring with Natalya by their side to a nice pop from the crowd in Auburn Hills as JR reminds us that they too had issues with the Empire at the Rumble when they used cheating tactics to defeat them in the Tag Team Turmoil contest. King says that both teams are desperate for a shot at the titles of the Empire and this should be an interesting contest to determine which team gets the chance ...

Quote:
TAG MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERS SPOT:
CRYME TYME vs. HART DYNASTY (w/Natalya)

The early action is fast and furious with both teams clearly set on winning the right to face the Empire for the Tag Team Championships with neither side getting control. Tyson Kidd and JTG start out and both men use their high paced attack well to try and gain control. However, when Kidd looks as if a springboard clothesline has done just that, JTG tags in Shad who catches Kidd coming off the ropes and hits a powerful Sidewalk Slam. As Hart Smith looks for the tag and Shad looks over at him, the match is interrupted ...

*** RULE BRITTANIA ***

BRITISH EMPIRE

MASON RYAN & WILLIAM REGAL (w/Finlay)
Tag Team Champions

ENDING: Regal joins the announce team and Ryan and Finlay, with his Union Jack flag, stand beside him watching the match. At first, Regal claims he is there to scout their future challengers and the match continues on until Tyson Kidd manages to drop kick Shad so that he goes up and over the top rope near the announce table. Kidd, sensing a chance, goes for a Suicide Dive and catches a glancing blow to Shad before colliding with the announce table as well. At this point, Mason Ryan interferes and surprises Shad by grabbing him and running him into the steel ring steps. The referee has no choice but to signal for the bell ...

WINNER: NO CONTEST (04:58)
Regal removes his headset and joins the rest of the Empire as JTG and David Hart Smith come to the aid of their partners but they are outnumbered 3 to 2 and Finlay has the Union Jack which he first uses to hit JTG in the gut as he comes off the apron and then on Hart Smith’s knees from the back. The attack resumes and the Empire leave the Hart Dynasty and Cryme Tyme sprawled on the mats outside of the ring before retreating with their Tag Team Championships, satisfied looks on their faces. JR and King denounce them as using cowardly attacks as the crowd jeer them but it is clear that there was no winner of the match and the Empire remain without a challenger for their titles ...

JR switches discussion and reminds us of the first member of the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame as announced last week ...

... before introducing the video that will show who the second man to be inducted this year will be.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcsNwwK9vfg[/VIDEO]

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Michelle McCool and Kharma stalking around in the corridor backstage as they appear to be hunting for somebody. Michelle turns into the RAW General Manager office and then beckons Kharma in behind her as she walks towards HBK ...

MICHELLE McCOOL:
Shawn, could I have a word please?

HBK stands up from his chair and looks to Kharma and then back to McCool with a nod of the head ...

MICHELLE McCOOL:
It’s been a few weeks, Shawn, I was wondering whether or not you’d had chance to think about my little proposition for WrestleMania?

The RAW GM sighs and then responds ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
If I’m honest, Michelle, no I haven’t really. You want me to set up a Divas Championship defence for you at WrestleMania 27 but you’re not the Divas Champion. Hell, you’re not even in the Divas Championship match at Elimination Chamber right now ...

McCool looks furious with this answer.

MICHELLE McCOOL:
You’re kidding me, aren’t you? I asked you about this weeks ago, Shawn!

SHAWN MICHAELS:
I know, I know – I guess I decided to leave it until I knew whether or not you’d be the Divas Champion at WrestleMania before I decided to commit to organising the match you want. Isn’t that fair?

MICHELLE McCOOL:
Shawn, I might not be Divas Champion right now but I will be in six days time. One more win on NXT tomorrow night and I am guaranteed a spot in the Divas Championship match at the Chamber and then I shall destroy Layla and Maryse once more and become the Divas Champion again. You can sort it out now, that’s a guarantee.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
I don’t think it is, Michelle. I find it alarming that you would treat the Divas that you need to face with so little respect to think you can just defeat them just like that.

McCool looks on furious and looks to Kharma who shakes her head to indicate her annoyance too ...

MICHELLE McCOOL:
Respect? You want me to respect the other Divas? You want me to respect Layla after the way she tricked me at Cyber Sunday and Survivor Series? You want me to respect a Divas Champion who is absent from the WWE at the mere thought of facing me for the title?

SHAWN MICHAELS:
End of discussion, Michelle. If you win the Divas Championship this Sunday, come back and ...

HBK stops as Chip Butty walks into the picture and stands between McCool and the RAW General Manager. A huge sigh of annoyance from HBK who is clearly irritated that Butty is here tonight ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Michelle ... I know of your proposition, leave it with me. I’ll make the necessary calls and get back to you very soon. You shall have your WrestleMania match, OK?

McCool smiles at the WWE owner, she is delighted with the outcome there. She scowls once more at HBK and then exits the room and leaves the GM and the owner stood facing each other ...

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Forgive me if I am wrong, Chip, but I thought I was the RAW General Manager? I feel as if somebody is here checking on me tonight ...

Butty smirks a little at this comment ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Shawn, that is exactly what I am here to do. Quite frankly, mate, your decisions of late have been a little worrying. Take the RAW Elimination Chamber qualifiers for example?

HBK looks on unimpressed with what he is hearing from his boss here.

CHIP BUTTY:
We’re six days away from the Elimination Chamber PPV, we’ve only got five participants. Sorry, no, you’ve decided to hold your grudge over one of the participants and have insisted on another qualifying match for him tonight, we’ve only got four men. What happens tonight if Edge and Jericho doesn’t end clean, Shawn?

Michaels shakes his head.

CHIP BUTTY:
I think it is clear that you have a personal issue with Edge, Shawn, and it isn’t healthy for a General Manager to allow personal matters interfere with his professional judgements. In addition to that, the sixth spot in the Chamber is still being offered to another member of the RAW roster that just happens to be a close personal friend – even though he has already blown two chances to qualify! What happens if Hunter fails to beat Kurt Angle tonight?

Michaels opens his mouth to respond but Butty cuts him off ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Petty grudges and favouritism won’t be tolerated from the General Manager of RAW, Shawn. You’ve made your matches tonight – Edge vs. Jericho and Triple H vs. Angle. I’ll let them be. But I hope for your sake, Shawn, I hope that by the end of the night, we have two more men qualified for the Chamber.

SHAWN MICHAELS:
Meaning what?

CHIP BUTTY:
Meaning that I am the owner of the company, Shawn. I’ve already got rid of one shoddy General Manager on SMACKDOWN, if I need to make changes on RAW as well, then I will do. I’ve got my eye on you.

With that, Butty turns and exits and leaves Shawn Michaels looking furious as he watches his boss leave. The camera switches back to the ring where we see the Number 1 contender for the US Championship in six days – Ted DiBiase – making his way into the ring ...

*** I COME FROM MONEY ***

TED DIBIASE

JR and King remind us of DiBiase’s win over Daniel Bryan at the Rumble in a Ladder match to earn the right to be the next challenger to Justin Gabriel for the US Championship and that the match will take place this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber PPV ...

... before we see the arrival of his Tag Team partner tonight.

*** AWESOME - I CAME TO PLAY ***

THE MIZ

‘Money in the Bank’ contract holder

Dressed in a long, leather trench coat, out steps The Miz who looks pleased with himself as he heads for the ring. Replays from RAW a couple of weeks ago are shown where we see how Miz qualified for the Elimination Chamber and the chance to earn the right to fight for the main event spot in the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania 27. Miz enters the ring and greets DiBiase as they await their opponents ...

*** AFRICA RISING ***

JUSTIN GABRIEL

US CHAMPION

The South African bounds out onto the stage looking fired up and ready for tonight’s match as he prepares to defend the US Championship against DiBiase this Sunday. Gabriel gets to the foot of the ramp where Miz and DiBiase stand at the ropes looking down on him as if daring him to enter the ring alone. Gabriel stops, unbuckles the title and holds it high as the music of his partner tonight begins ...

*** AIN’T NO MAKE BELIEVE ***

JOHN MORRISON

The man who will face Wade Barrett at Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship heads out into his pyro and slo-mo camera entrance as JR and King discuss his victory over Barrett last week – even despite the Nexus ‘betrayal’ of Barrett. JR says that Morrison has a pinfall win over Barrett and things like that can make a huge difference heading into a title match. Morrison and Gabriel greet at the foot of the ramp and then storm the ring which sends Miz and DiBiase running for cover as the popular pair salute the crowd before the referee signals for the bell so the match can begin ...

Quote:
TAG MATCH:
JOHN MORRISON & JUSTIN GABRIEL vs. THE MIZ & TED DIBIASE

As you would expect from these four young superstars, this match is quick and full of high risk, particularly from the team of Morrison and Gabriel. The match starts with Miz and Morrison renewing their old rivalries that exist from their less than acrimonious split as a Tag Team a year or so ago and they take it to each other as each man looks to get one over his old mate. It is Miz who is forced to tag out to DiBiase in the end but this signals for the arrival of Gabriel as the two men who face each other for the US Championship this Sunday begin their battle early ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Miz in control with Gabriel in the ring and the US Champion is struggling to get to Morrison for the tag. Miz taunts Morrison and declares that he will be the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 27 before stomping on the lower back of Gabriel to halt him once more. Miz and DiBiase, both former Tag Team Champions, cut the ring in half expertly and frustrate Morrison as he cannot make the tag to his struggling partner.

ENDING: However, as always happens, Morrison finally manages to get the hot tag when Gabriel is able to catch Miz with a roundhouse kick and then dives over for the tag. Morrison comes in as a ball of fire and pummels Miz in the corner before whipping his across the ring and following with a heel kick that crashes Miz down. Miz tags in DiBiase who is reluctant to get in the ring and is right to ... Morrison springboards off the ropes and hits a crossbody to take him down before springboarding off the rope once more for a stunning Chuck Kick. DiBiase holds his hand out for a tag but Miz decides it is time to exit and he drops off the apron to DiBiase’s surprise ... Morrison comes off the ropes again and connects with a running knee that crashes DiBiase down on his back before leaping onto the top rope ... STARSHIP PAIN! MORRISON CONNECTS WITH STARSHIP PAIN! The Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship hooks the leg and the crowd chant along with the referee ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: JOHN MORRISON & JUSTIN GABRIEL (09:36)
Huge cheers as Morrison picks up another pinfall victory as he builds even more momentum as he heads for his title shot at the Chamber in six days. JR says that Morrison looks as impressive now as he ever has done during his time in the WWE and looks ready to shock the world and become the WWE Champion this Sunday. Gabriel enters the ring and embraces his partner before looking down on DiBiase, his challenger for the US Championship this Sunday. A glint in his and Morrison’s eye is clear and Gabriel climbs the ropes ... 450 SPLASH! The crowd cheer as Morrison’s music begins and JR and King tell the world that the pair of them are ready to roll this Sunday ...

The camera switches backstage where Wade Barrett is stood in jeans and a collared shirt, the WWE Championship belt glistening on his shoulder. He looks perturbed as he watches Morrison celebrating victory on a TV monitor and the worry must be over the WWE Championship this Sunday. JR informs us that Barrett is not cleared to be in action tonight but will be fit and ready in time for Elimination Chamber and his title defence this Sunday before Josh Matthews heads into the room clutching a microphone ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
Wade, a word please?

Barrett turns his icy gaze on the interviewer but says nothing, it appears he is willing to be interviewed ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
Thanks, Wade. You’ve just watched John Morrison victorious once again tonight, are you in any way worried over your chances of retaining the WWE Championship this Sunday?

Barrett simply stares at Matthews but isn’t speaking, it isn’t like Barrett to be lost for words over something. Josh waits for Barrett to speak but he doesn’t so he decides to ask another question ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
OK ... err, right. Nexus deserted you last week, Wade. How does that affect your chances of retaining the title this Sunday?

Again, Barrett refuses to speak. He simply looks at Matthews with a scowl on his face, surveying him with a look of interest on his face but not answering. Barrett fingers the edge of his title belt and looks at the writing on the nameplate ... ‘WADE BARRETT’ ... before turning his stare back to Matthews ...

???:
Wade! Wade!

Into view come the four Nexus members that deserted Barrett just last week – David Otunga, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson and Skip Sheffield. It is Otunga that shouted and he is the man who speaks to him now he is here ...

DAVID OTUNGA:
Wade, did you hear what we had to say earlier? Hey man, we’re sorry it had to go down that way but it is better this way. You go your way and defend that title ... and we go our own way and dominate the WWE without becoming pawns in the title picture.

HEATH SLATER:
That’s right, man. We wanted to make a statement just like you always encouraged us to. Deserting you the way we did, well, that was a statement!

Barrett still refuses to speak as he listens to the words of Otunga and Slater, he has a look of unease as he surveys them.

EZEKIEL JACKSON:
It’s real simple, Wade. You are the WWE Champion, you got what you wanted from the Nexus. You can go on now and sink or swim, we go our way and dominate the way we can. No hard feelings, though, hey?

Jackson thrusts his hand towards Barrett and offers him a handshake to show that there are no hard feelings ...

SKIP SHEFFIELD:
That’s right, no hard feelings. You’re the WWE Champ, we’re dominating the WWE. We’ve all won.

Sheffield holds out his hand as well – and Otunga and Slater follow suit. Barrett looks down at their outstretched hands and considers himself for a moment, still without a word being spoken, and then decides to walk away. As Nexus withdraw their hands, they look slightly annoyed as they watch Barrett depart ...

Back at the announce table, JR reminds us that we have two huge matches to finish on RAW before we head to the Elimination Chamber that will hopefully determine the final two participants in the Chamber – Edge vs. Jericho followed by Triple H vs. Kurt Angle. The winner of Edge and Jericho will qualify as will Hunter if he manages to beat Angle. King reminds us that HBK is hoping that the participants for the Chamber can be decided once and for all after Butty’s words for him earlier in the night ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with the arrival of the Rated R Superstar ...

*** METALINGUS ***

EDGE

Rated R Superstar

As Edge raises his hands on the stage and the pyro fires up behind him, JR and King remind us that Edge believed he had already qualified for the RAW Chamber match until he arrived here at the arena tonight to be told otherwise. JR introduces footage from last week when Jericho managed to get his foot on the rope before the count of 3 followed by HBK’s announcement earlier tonight that he wanted a clean, decisive winner. Back in the ring, Edge is watching the titantron with a look of annoyance on his face but – as King points out – he has no choice but to compete again here tonight.

*** 5 ***
*** 4 ***
*** 3 ***
*** 2 ***
*** 1 ***

*** BREAK THE WALLS DOWN ***

CHRIS JERICHO

A great reaction as Jericho makes his way out onto the stage and the arena lights up once more, here is a man with one more chance to earn his spot in the Elimination Chamber and to get his chance at headlining WrestleMania 27. He is carrying a microphone as he heads down the ramp and he holds his hand up to signal for his music to be faded out as he approaches the ring ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
Listen up, Junior, I’ve got a few words before we kick off again tonight. I know you struggle with the idea of anybody else having an opinion but – for a change – why don’t you listen to what somebody else has to say?

The crowd like these views from Jericho but Edge, unsurprisingly, isn’t impressed ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
I’ve seen all your Twitter comments this week, Edge, I’ve seen your boasts about beating me and qualifying for the Chamber. There was a time when I would have complained to anybody and everybody but I took it on the chin. The referee made a mistake, I accepted it.

Edge shakes his head and points to himself, he still clearly believes that he is still the rightful winner of last week’s match ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
But I happen to believe that Shawn Michaels made the right call tonight. The owner doesn’t appear to agree, you definitely don’t agree but I think these people here tonight agree. You didn’t beat me, Edge ...

Jericho steps into the ring as Edge continues to look annoyed ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
And what’s more, Edge, you can’t beat me!

Edge has to be restrained by the official, he wants to get at Jericho right now. However, Jericho stands back and laughs openly at the Rated R Superstar which infuriates him even more ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
Hey, calm down, Edge. You’ve got another chance right now. All you’ve got to do is beat me clean, no questionable decisions, no cheating tactics, a fair and decisive victory. The problem is, of course, that you haven’t won any match in that way for the last three years.

Jericho grins as the crowd react well to this comment, Edge is still unhappy and having to be held back from rushing Jericho.

CHRIS JERICHO:
So, Edge ... (Jericho steps forward closer to his opponent tonight) ... why don’t you prove yourself tonight? If you think you can beat me, prove it. But all you’re going to get tonight is one hell of an ass whooping from the Ayatollah ...

The crowd join in with Jericho at this point ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
... of Rock and Rolla’ ...

The crowd cheer one of Jericho’s catchphrases ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
... and when I beat you and end your WrestleMania 27 dreams, I guarantee that you will never ...

The crowd again join in and shout “EVER” along with Jericho ...

CHRIS JERICHO:
... EVER ... be the same ... again!

Jericho tosses the microphone away and then removes his gold jacket and tosses it out of the ring as the referee continues to usher Edge back to the corner, he calms down a little and this allows the referee time to check everything is ready and then signal for the bell to start the match ...

Quote:
ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER:
CHRIS JERICHO vs. EDGE

As you’d expect from these two, a great one on one contest with both men trading control of the match and pulling out their usual moves. Jericho seems intent on locking Edge into the Walls of Jericho and almost does so on a couple of occasions but Edge manages to escape with his leg strength or reach the ropes. Fighting back, Edge manages to hit his Inverted DDT move and crashes Jericho down onto his back and then retreats to the corner and signals for his finisher ...

ENDING: Some of the crowd chant ‘Spear!’ in reference to the meeting between these two at WrestleMania 26 last year as Edge stands back in the corner and builds up to hitting his opponent as hard as he can. As Jericho gets to his feet and spins around, Edge charges towards him looking for the Spear ... but Jericho moves and Edge crashes shoulder first into the middle buckle instead. As he bounces back, Jericho lifts his feet and takes him down onto his back before twisting him over ... WALLS OF JERICHO! WILL EDGE TAP OUT TO JERICHO? Lodging a knee in the back, Jericho looks to lock it in completely but Edge is fighting hard here and he makes it to the rope again, so close for Jericho there. The referee signals for the break but as Jericho releases, there is a collision between him and the referee when Edge kicks out his feet in desperation to escape. The referee is knocked through the ropes to the outside and he lands hard on the mats outside. With the referee down, Jericho and Edge resume, Edge throws a clothesline at Jericho who ducks it and takes Edge down with his legs once more ... WALLS OF JERICHO! A SECOND WALLS OF JERICHO! Edge screams out in pain as Jericho this time manages to lodge his knee in the small of Edge’s back and pulls back harder to contort the Rated R Superstar like a pretzel. Edge is desperately clawing for the rope but he can’t reach, he grabs at his hair and pulls at it in pain ...

** TAP **
** TAP **
** TAP **

The crowd goes wild as Edge taps out but there is no referee there to confirm the submission and signal for the bell. Jericho calls out to the referee who is still laid face down outside the ring as he cinches the hold in further, Edge’s right hand tapping the mat as he resigns himself to defeat. With no bell sounding though, Edge realises he is locked in for as long as it takes and he resumes his efforts to reach the ropes. Despite Jericho’s knee, Edge somehow does reach the ropes with a sigh of relief ... but Jericho holds firm and refuses to release! Cheers from the crowd as Edge realises he is still locked in the Walls of Jericho and then Jericho tries to pull Edge out of the corner towards the centre of the ring. Grabbing hold of the buckle in the corner, Edge lifts his body up to counter the pain and Jericho is forced to readjust as he tries to yank Edge from the corner to the middle of the ring. Edge continues to climb up the turnbuckles with his hands though and it becomes a real struggle between the pair of them – Edge desperate to free himself from the hold, Jericho desperate to hold it on as long as he can. The referee is showing signs of life now and looks up at the ring and sees the situation. He starts to edge towards it as Edge grabs hold of the top buckle just as Jericho tries again to drag Edge out of the corner ...

Suddenly, Jericho’s actions prove to be successful, Edge’s hands are ripped from the corner, the turnbuckle pad in his hands, and he lands face down with a thud. Jericho readjusts again and pulls Edge into the centre of the ring ... WALLS OF JERICHO AGAIN! WILL EDGE TAP OUT AGAIN? The referee is sliding into the ring now, Jericho sees him and pulls back ...

** TAP **
** TAP **
** TAP **

A huge roar from the RAW crowd, they see the referee notice Edge’s submission – but he doesn’t signal for the bell. Instead, the referee orders Jericho to break the hold. It becomes clear that the referee saw that Edge had the ropes and had broken the hold and he refuses to declare Jericho the winner. He signals to Jericho that Edge had the ropes and the hold needs to be broke to the dismay of Jericho. As the ref counts him towards a DQ, Jericho releases Edge’s legs and looks at the referee in protestation. Arguing with the referee isn’t going to work though and all it does is give Edge time to recover on the opposite side of the ring. Jericho spots this and, with a thunderous look of fury in his eyes, he rushes over at Edge looking for a clothesline. However, Edge dodges it and sends Jericho on his way into the corner and he collides chest first – with the unprotected top turnbuckle. As Jericho bounces back, clutching his chest in pain, Edge kicks him in the gut and lifts him up ... EDGECUTION DDT! EDGE HITS THE DDT TO JERICHO! He makes the cover ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** JERICHO KICKS OUT! **

The crowd cheer Jericho’s kick out, they are willing him on to defeat Edge and earn his spot in the Elimination Chamber match this Sunday. However, Edge is ready now, he steps back to the corner and waits and waits ... Up spins Jericho ... SPEAR! EDGE HITS THE SPEAR! The crowd sense the worst as Edge hooks the leg once more ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: EDGE (09:56)
Boos echo around the arena as Edge’s hand is raised in victory, he has defeated Chris Jericho again and now he has secured his spot in the Elimination Chamber and given himself a chance to earn a main event spot at WrestleMania 27. He exits the ring quickly before Jericho can come round and he backs away up the ramp with a look of smugness on his face, he is delighted that he has managed to overcome Jericho one more time here tonight. JR and King regret the nature of the defeat for Jericho and say that he had the match won although King grudgingly admits that Edge fought hard to get the win he needed. RAW heads into another break as Edge reaches the stage and throws his rock hands in the air in celebration of his win ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with Josh Matthews in the interview pit ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the man who will challenge Wade Barrett this Sunday for the WWE Championship ... JOHN MORRISON!

A great reception for Morrison in the arena as he steps into shot and slaps Matthews on the shoulder in greeting ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
John, I gotta’ tell ya, things seems to be working out amazing for you right now. First of all, Nexus desert Wade Barrett to leave it as a one on one match at the Chamber, you win the right to challenge for the title and then last Friday night, you shocked the world and defeated John Cena on SMACKDOWN ... How are you feeling ahead of this Sunday’s big match?

Morrison smiles and slaps Matthews on the shoulder once again ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Josh, I’m feeling great – and not just because of all those reasons you just mentioned, I just feel good right now, I’m in the zone, I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in since I started here in the WWE, I’m on an incredible run and I genuinely feel that I will be the new WWE Champion this Sunday when I kick Wade Barrett’s ass all over Detroit!

Cheers for these comments, the crowd are clearly backing him as he heads into the Elimination Chamber to face Barrett ...

JOHN MORRISON:
For the past few months, Wade Barrett has been speaking about the Winds of Change here in the WWE ... but unfortunately for him, the wind just changed direction. His Nexus protection has left him and he looks, well, worried right now. Now, I’m not saying that Wade won’t be tough, he sure will be, I’m saying that he is going to run into me at the wrong time and the wrong place. My dream has always been to be the WWE Champion and to be the man who headlines WrestleMania. This Sunday, I get to make both of those dreams come true.

Morrison smiles a wide smile as Matthews prepares another question ...

JOSH MATTHEWS:
What do you think of the actions of the Nexus these past few days?

JOHN MORRISON:
If I’m honest, Josh, I’m not interested in the Nexus now. When my team defeated Nexus last Monday night, I eliminated them from the equation, the Nexus are a non-factor this Sunday. Wade Barrett has never won or defended the WWE Championship without some kind of help from Nexus, I’m glad they won’t be out there on Sunday but I couldn’t care less what they’re doing now. This Sunday is what I am focused on, this Sunday is what I am thinking about, when I hit Starship Pain on Barrett, pin his shoulders to the mat 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... and head off on the Road to WrestleMania with the WWE Championship around my waist ...(Morrison’s attention is diverted to the left and into the shot walks Triple H) ... Hey man, what’s up?

Triple H stands next to Morrison and the pair of them look at each other, Hunter is chewing on gum and is dressed ready to compete in the main event next, his chance to secure a spot in the Elimination Chamber match.

TRIPLE H:
John, I’m not here for any trouble. I was just walking past, getting ready for my match tonight with Kurt Angle, I heard what you said and I wanted to tell you ... I’m rooting for you this Sunday.

Morrison nods his head warily ...

TRIPLE H:
You see, last month at the Rumble, I faced Barrett and he beat me for one reason – Nexus. The guy is a fake, he is not WWE Championship material and every day that he carries that title around with him is an embarrassment to me, to the locker room and to this company. This Sunday, I sincerely hope that you can get the job done and take that title away from him.

Morrison doesn’t respond, he simply looks into the eyes of Hunter ...

TRIPLE H:
And then, when WrestleMania 27 rolls around, when I have won the Elimination Chamber match and earned the right to challenge for the title, it will be an honour to face you, John. I respect you, I respect the journey that you have been on, a match between you and me at WrestleMania 27 would be a match that RAW could be proud of and a match I would like to be involved in ...

Suddenly, Morrison holds his hand up and cuts Triple H off ... He has a slight look of annoyance on his face ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Stop it, Hunter. I’ve heard enough. (A confused reaction from the crowd) Why don’t you stop patronising me for a minute and tell me the real reason you’d like to face me at WrestleMania 27 for the WWE Championship? Come on, tell the truth ...

TRIPLE H:
John, John, like I said, I’m not here for trouble, I just wanted to wish you luck ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Oh, cut the crap, Hunter! (An excited ‘Oooh!’ echoes around the arena) I am sick and tired of being thought of as some kind of joke here in the WWE. Whether it is Miz, Barrett or even yourself, the disrespect you show me makes me sick. The real reason you would be honoured to face me at WrestleMania 27 for the WWE Championship is because you think you can beat me with ease, isn’t it?

Triple H backs away a step and holds his hands up in a sign of peace, he isn’t looking for a confrontation and begins to back away ...

JOHN MORRISON:
Where the hell do you think you’re going? Don’t you dare walk away from me!

There is a fire in Morrison’s eyes here, the crowd in the arena are watching on intensely as they hear what Morrison has to say. Triple H, stunned by Morrison’s words, turns back towards him ...

JOHN MORRISON:
You think what everybody else in the WWE Universe thinks, don’t you? Spot monkey. Entertaining but won’t get the job done. Good to watch but lacks that last bit of the jigsaw, that X-Factor he needs to get to the top. A mid-carder for life. Isn’t that true, Hunter? You think that if I can beat Barrett at the Chamber and become WWE Champion, you think that you can walk into WrestleMania and beat me with ease. You know what, Hunter?

There is a determined aggression in the way Morrison is speaking, this is from the heart and it has people interested ...

JOHN MORRISON:
You know what? I am going to prove to the world this Sunday that I am the real deal. I am going to prove to all the doubters, to my partners from the past like Miz, to Wade Barrett and to people like you, Hunter, people who doubt me and look down on me, I am going to prove to you all that I am more than a jumped up spot monkey, I am going to prove that I am worthy of being the WWE Champion and I am going to go to WrestleMania and headline it with the WWE Championship on the line ...

TRIPLE H:
John, I believe you, I believe in you ...

JOHN MORRISON:
No, Hunter, no. You don’t believe in me. You believe in yourself. You think that facing me at WrestleMania will be tantamount to being handed the WWE Championship on the biggest stage of them all. I don’t see it that way, though. I am determined that I am going to prove all the doubters and nay-sayers wrong. And as for you and me meeting in the WrestleMania main event ...

Morrison moves closer towards Triple H who looks a little shocked at this outburst ...

JOHN MORRISON:
I don’t see it happening, Hunter. In your haste to look to WrestleMania and a possible meeting with me for the title, you’re forgetting something. You haven’t won that right yet. Hell, you haven’t even won the chance to earn the right yet. You’ve got a match tonight and you’ve got to win it or else you can forget it. So let me tell you something, Hunter ...

The tension is building now, Morrison’s latest words have annoyed Triple H a little now as well ...

JOHN MORRISON:
You come here and interrupt me and tell me that it would be an honour to face me at WrestleMania 27?

The intensity on Morrison’s face is clear, he is desperate to prove himself on the biggest stage ...

JOHN MORRISON:
I say that it would be an honour as well ... to beat you at WrestleMania ...

Anger flickers in Triple’s H eyes now as Morrison smirks a little ...

JOHN MORRISON:
... if you make it, of course. Good luck in your match tonight.

With a smile, Morrison steps past Triple H who stands watching the Number 1 contender leave with a look of amazement on his face – Where did that come from? As Triple stands there watching Morrison walk away, JR and King announce that his match with Angle is next and RAW heads into another commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with JR and King replaying and discussing the comments of John Morrison towards the Game, Triple H, before the commercial break ...

*** THE GAME ***

TRIPLE H

... before the Game heads out towards the ring, with Morrison’s words ringing in his ears, the green lights spinning around the arena as the main spotlight charters his progress towards the ring. As Triple H jumps onto the apron, he spits water into the air as normal and then climbs through the ropes as JR and King discuss this last chance for the Cerebral Assassin to win a Qualifying match and earn his spot in the Elimination Chamber match this Sunday night where the prize is a shot at the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

*** MEDAL ***

KURT ANGLE

(w/Team Angle 2)

Decked in red, white and blue, Kurt and his two young teammates – Percy Watson and Joe Hennig – head out into an explosion of red, white and blue pyro as JR hypes up the Elimination Chamber match with Kurt Angle who is already qualified. He reminds us that Edge, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, The Miz and Angle have already qualified and that there is one spot left. If Triple H can defeat Angle tonight, he earns that spot, if not, HBK has decisions to make. King introduces replays of problems between Angle and Triple H that have escalated since before the Rumble though and says that Angle is desperate to keep Hunter out of the Chamber match if he can ...

Quote:
ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER – IF TRIPLE H WINS, HE QUALIFIES:
KURT ANGLE (w/Joe Hennig & Percy Watson) vs. TRIPLE H

An explosive start to our main event as Triple H goes on the offensive, he is desperate to destroy Angle tonight not only to qualify for the Elimination Chamber and a chance of earning a spot in the WrestleMania main event but also to take revenge on Angle for the problems that he has inflicted upon him in recent times. Pounding away at the former Olympic gold medal winner in the corner, Team Angle try to distract Hunter but the referee orders them down from the apron and they fail in their attempts. This allows Hunter to dominate the early stages and he looks to be heading for victory but then Team Angle get their act together. Whilst Percy Watson distracts the referee by leaping on the apron, Hennig slides into the ring and distracts Triple H who goes to punch his lights out. A right hand connects with Hennig but it provides Angle with a moment to recover and he hits a surprise suplex to Triple H to take control of the match. Slowing it down, Angle has complete control and he begins to work on the knee and ankle of Hunter as well as hitting further suplexes as RAW heads into a commercial ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

When RAW returns, Angle retains control as he looks to destroy Triple H’s dreams of heading to the main event of WrestleMania 27. However, Hunter mounts a comeback when he counters and hits a back body drop followed by a clothesline over the top rope that buys him some time. More issues with Team Angle follow as Hennig and Watson look to take Hunter down once more but he sees them coming and reacts accordingly with right hands, atomic drops and clotheslines over the top for them as well. The referee has seen enough and he speaks to Justin Roberts at ringside ...

JUSTIN ROBERTS:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed by the official that Team Angle have been barred from ringside ...

ENDING: Team Angle look horrified as the referee signals to them to get out of the arena and they slowly back away with their hands around their heads, they are fearful that they have just made a major mistake. However, Kurt has the wherewithal to ignore their eviction for a second and he creeps up on Hunter – who is watching Team Angle leave – and he rolls him up for a quick pinfall ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** TRIPLE H KICKS OUT! **

Both men spring to their feet now and trade right hands, Hunter gets the upper hand as you would expect him to as the action moves away from Angle’s traditional style. An atomic drop follows and Triple H begins to look confident of victory as he stands back and waits for his chance. Up gets Kurt but Hunter kicks him in the gut, Pedigree coming up? No! As Hunter positions Kurt’s head between his knees, the Olympian manages to raise his upper body up and back body drops Triple H over onto his back. As the Cerebral Assassin hits the mat, Angle quickly spins and grabs his worn down leg and locks it in ... ANKLE LOCK! ANGLE HAS THE ANKLE LOCK ON TRIPLE H! Will the Game tap out and give up his dream of headlining WrestleMania 27? Angle pulls hard on the foot of Hunter and it looks as if he will have no chance of getting free but somehow Triple H manages to reach the ropes and the referee orders the release. Angle is frustrated but he accepts this and releases – in the end – before stepping back and pulling down the strap on his singlet. The crowd know what is coming and they urge Triple H to realise this and escape but he doesn’t seem to be heeding the warning. Limping on his injured ankle, Hunter spins and walks straight into position for Angle to hit the Angle Slam ... Angle lifts him up and spins but Triple H gets free and kicks Angle in the gut once more. PEDIGREE! TRIPLE H HITS THE PEDIGREE! He rolls Angle over and makes the cover ...

** 1 **
** 2 **
** 3 **

WINNER: TRIPLE H (12:45)
As Angle rolls away looking distraught, Triple H jumps up and leaps onto the ropes in the corner where he celebrates the victory that sees him become the sixth and final man to qualify for the RAW Elimination Chamber match this Sunday that will determine the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 27. As the crowd cheer wildly, Triple H points to WrestleMania logo hanging in the rafters and then to his waist where he signals that he will soon be the WWE Champion. Angle looks on disgusted as he falls onto his backside on the ramp where he is consoled by Percy Watson and Joe Hennig who are back out. Angle angrily confronts his two rookies and demands that they get in the ring. They look at each other and then nod their heads before rushing into the ring. Triple H’s music fades as Hennig and Watson jump an unsuspecting Triple H from behind and start beating him on the back as they look to do some damage ahead of the Elimination Chamber. However, the attack is short-lived as Hunter fights back and manages to catch a running Watson with a snap powerslam before he catches Hennig with a kick to the gut ... PEDIGREE! TRIPLE H HITS THE PEDIGREE TO JOE HENNIG! Angle looks on in shock as Hunter glares at him and waits for Watson to get to his feet as well ... Angle is shaking his finger but there is nothing that is going to stop the Cerebral Assassin here ... PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE TO PERCY WATSON TOO! JR and King go wild on commentary and they hype up the RAW Chamber match this Sunday – Kurt Angle, Triple H, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and Edge meet in the Elimination Chamber for the right to challenge the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 27! As RAW heads into the final commercial of the night, Triple H stares up the ramp towards Angle with a gleam in his eyes for the first time in a few weeks ...

*** COMMERCIAL ***

RAW returns with a black carpet in the ring and speakers in the corners as well as a polished wooden table in the centre with black office chairs on either side. JR informs us that it is time for the official contract signing between SMACKDOWN’s John Cena, the man who won the Royal Rumble and will be in the WrestleMania 27 main event, and RAW’s Randy Orton, the man who has suffered so much due to Cena’s actions in the past few months ...

*** START VIDEO ***

A video airs that shows John Cena back in his days on RAW when he was loved by the majority of the WWE Universe, holding the WWE Championship belt and hitting his most popular moves – the Attitude Adjustment, the Five Knuckle Shuffle and the STF. We see Cena battling with Orton in the past and we hear the voiceover speak ...

NARRATOR:
For years, these two men have been rivals, united in their desire to be WWE Champion ...

We see clips of both men with the WWE Championship intermingled with clips of their long running battles in the past ...

NARRATOR:
But it has never been this personal ...

Clips from the Royal Rumble when Cena took his attack on Orton to such vicious lengths when he destroyed the Viper outside – only for Orton to return to the ring later in the night and fight back once more.

NARRATOR:
Since Cyber Sunday ...

Cena’s Attitude Adjustment to Orton, during his WWE Championship defence against Wade Barrett, is shown which damaged the respect between the pair of them although Orton managed to retain his title that night ...

NARRATOR:
Relationships between the two have been strained. From a begrudging respect for each other, Cena and Orton’s relationship has slowly and surely deteriorated ... And then at Survivor Series, things took a major turn for the worse ...

We see Cena hit with the 450 Splash by Justin Gabriel and then the 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... that meant that Wade Barrett won the WWE Championship from Orton. More clips are shown as Cena costs Orton his rematch for the title and is then drafted to SMACKDOWN ...

NARRATOR:
With his move to SMACKDOWN confirmed, Cena adopted a brand new attitude ... but the Viper refused to leave him alone ...

Clips of Cena and Orton’s vicious battle at Vengeance are shown where Cena resorted to dirty tactics in order to put away the Viper ...

NARRATOR:
Cena’s victory in the Royal Rumble means he is heading for WrestleMania 27 and a place in the main event ...

We see Cena eliminating Orton at the Rumble and securing his spot at the biggest PPV of the year ...

NARRATOR:
But there is no end to the rage of Viper ...

Orton’s RKO to Michael Cole is shown as Cena looks on with a look of worry in his eyes from a recent RAW ...

NARRATOR:
This Sunday, Cena and Orton battle one final time – which man will be victorious and finally end this rivalry on top?

More clips of the pair of them fighting it out between them from various shows before the match card for Sunday’s Elimination Chamber clash between them is shown to end the video ...

*** END VIDEO ***

JR and King discuss the match between Cena and Orton at the Chamber but it is left to JR to point out that much will depend on the match stipulation that has been selected by the Viper after his win in last week’s Beat the Clock challenge. King says he can’t wait to see the pair of them clash this Sunday regardless of the match choice of Randy Orton ...

*** MY TIME IS NOW ***

JOHN CENA

w/ Michael Cole

Accompanied by the SMACKDOWN General Manager, Michael Cole, John Cena heads out onto the ramp to a huge, negative reaction from the WWE Universe. Heel Cena is universally hated nowadays as he cockily makes his way towards the ring, disrespecting the men and women, boys and girls, who used to cheer for him – well, in the main anyway! Cena slides under the bottom rope and leaps onto the ropes where he poses before waving his hand in front of his face, making it clear to the WWE Universe that they can’t see him. Chants and signs that disrespect Cena are clear but Cena is not interested as he beckons Cole into the ring beside him. Cole, dressed in a smart suit with a blue tie, heads in and stands beside Cena as they discuss something. Cena’s music fades and the crowd boo him as Cena takes a microphone ...

JOHN CENA:
Let me guess ... Boooooooooooooo? Booooooooooooooo! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cena taunts the crowd by booing as the crowd attempt to drown him out in boos and jeers, Cole smirks at Cena’s side.

JOHN CENA:
At least ... (Cena waits for the boos to die down) ... at least, you now have a legitimate reason to boo me.

Intensifying boos in the arena ...

JOHN CENA:
You see, in 2010, I did everything that you people wanted me to. I chased down the big, bad animal Batista ... I battled against the evil Nexus ... I did all that for you and how did you repay me?

A loud ‘Boooo!’ echoes around the arena as they answer Cena’s question ...

JOHN CENA:
That’s right, you booed me. You didn’t vote me into the Cyber Sunday WWE Championship match, you wanted to give Randy Orton more chance rather than thank me for my efforts. So I decided that enough was enough. I’ve moved on and look at me. Within weeks of saying ‘Stick it!’ to every single one of you, within weeks of saying that I am done with all of the crap from the WWE Universe ... within weeks, I have beaten your new hero, Randy Orton, and won the Royal Rumble to earn my shot at WrestleMania 27.

Cena smirks and whispers something to Cole as the crowd jeer once more ...

JOHN CENA:
And I made a promise, I vowed before the Rumble, that I would go undefeated all the way to WrestleMania and then I would win the World Heavyweight Championship. You see, I don’t give a damn what match Randy Orton wants me to participate in at the Chamber, I don’t give a damn what happened last Friday night on SMACKDOWN ... I am still undefeated ...

Boos for this statement as JR corrects it – Cena lost to Morrison last Friday night didn’t he?

JOHN CENA:
... I didn’t lose to John Morrison, I ran out of time, the match was over.

Boos and jeers again and a chant of “Cena sucks!” in the arena ...

JOHN CENA:
This Sunday, whatever match Randy Orton chooses, I will emerge victorious and I will go to WrestleMania and defeat CM Punk or whoever holds the World Championship – and there is nothing that any of you can do about it.

A flash of anger on Cena’s face as he thinks about these words ...

JOHN CENA:
There was a time when the boos used to get to me ... Now, I want to hear them. I want to know that I have pissed you off ...

Cena swearing? His attitude has taken a turn for the worse ...

JOHN CENA:
I want to know that you hate me as much as I hate every single, stinking one of you.

Boos are erupting around the arena, Cena is under the skin of the crowd now ...

JOHN CENA:
And then this Sunday, when I need something to give me that second wind, that extra bit of energy, I will look out at all of you and it will drive me on to shove your boos and your taunts down your throats and destroy your hopes for Orton once and for all ...

*** VOICES ***

RANDY ORTON

w/ Shawn Michaels

With the RAW General Manager by his side, Orton storms out of the backstage area, he has clearly heard enough of Cena now. As he nears the ring, ten burly security men appear from the side of the ring and they slide into the ring to ensure that there are no problems here tonight. Orton stands outside the ring looking up, the RAW General Manager urging him to keep his cool tonight, before he steps into the ring and stands on the opposite side of the table to Cena, a look of complete loathing in his eyes.

???:
Hold it, hold it!

Orton’s music fades and attention turns towards the ramp where the WWE Owner, Chip Butty, is heading towards the ring ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Orton, just remember what I warned you about before. No physical altercations with either Mr. Cena ... (Boos from the crowd) ... or Michael Cole.

JOHN CENA:
Why don’t you just sit down and be a good boy, Orton?

Orton smirks and rolls his head around his neck, he clearly wants to get hold of both Cole and Cena right now but he knows he must wait ...

CHIP BUTTY:
Now, gentlemen, I have had these contracts drawn up with the details of the match to take place this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber pay per view. They include details of the match stipulation chosen by Mr. Orton after his victory last week in the ‘Beat the Clock’ challenge.

Butty places two contracts on the table with clipboards. Butty looks towards Orton expectantly ...

RANDY ORTON:
Cena, you have six days. You have six days to grow a pair, to become a man and get ready for this Sunday. You see, in six days time, I will be coming to the Elimination Chamber with one thing on my mind. Complete and utter ... devastation.

Cheers from the WWE Universe who are solidly behind Orton for this match ...

RANDY ORTON:
For months, I have watched you take short cuts to escape me. For weeks, I have seen you avoid me and run away like the coward that you are. But Cena, that all ends this Sunday at the Elimination Chamber.

Cheers for Orton’s words ...

RANDY ORTON:
This isn’t about titles, John. This isn’t about Number 1 contenders, this isn’t about qualifying to compete, this is all about you and me. This is about pride, this is about being able to look in the mirror and say ... “I’m the man!”

Cena looks at Orton with a mocking look in his eyes as HBK continues to hover on Orton’s shoulder just in case Cena manages to provoke him ...

RANDY ORTON:
You can stand there with all the looks on your face that you want, John, I won’t be attacking you tonight. I am not going to give you the cheap exit from this situation. On Sunday night at the Chamber, I will get my hands on you, I will hit you harder than you have ever been hit and then ...

JOHN CENA:
Here we go, Orton. Tough words? We’ve heard them before, RKO here, Punt to the skull there ... What happened at Vengeance, man? What happened at the Rumble? Let me think ...

Cena removes his hat and mockingly scratches at his head as if he is thinking hard ...

JOHN CENA:
Oh yeah, I won. I beat you at Vengeance, I took you out of the Rumble and won the WrestleMania main event spot. I’m the man who will head to Atlanta in seven weeks to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship and you, Orton, you will sit backstage and watch me win that title and prove that I am the main man here in the WWE.

Boos for this statement from Cena, he looks pleased with the reaction though ...

RANDY ORTON:
You know what, Cena? You talk a little bit too much for your own good at times. I haven’t forgotten Vengeance or the Rumble, I haven’t forgot the dirty, cheating ways you managed to get the upper hand over me. But at the Chamber, this Sunday, it ends, Cena. You can fight dirty all you want because I have the choice of match – thanks to John Morrison beating you on SMACKDOWN ...

Cheers from the crowd ...

RANDY ORTON:
I have no intention of losing this Sunday, Cena. As for you, I’d stop thinking about WrestleMania and the World Championship and I’d concentrate on making sure you survive Sunday first. If I get my way, Cena, I will injure you so bad this Sunday – you won’t even make WrestleMania.

Cena looks annoyed by this comment and takes a step forward towards Orton as he mouths at him off the microphone ... Orton smirks at him ...

RANDY ORTON:
This Sunday, Cena ... It will be ... LAST MAN STANDING!

Huge cheers for this announcement from the Viper as he smirks at Cena’s reaction, a worried look crossing the face of the SMACKDOWN superstar. Cena turns to Cole and protests but there is nothing he can do and Chip Butty holds his hands up to indicate the same – Orton had the right to choose ...

RANDY ORTON:
Last Man Standing, Cena ... (Orton picks up the pen and signs the contract) ... See you on Sunday.

Orton stares into the eyes of Cena and Butty reminds Orton not to touch his opponent but it appears Orton has no intention of doing that as he simply smirks at a snarling Cena. Orton’s attention turns towards Michael Cole and he smirks again, Cole looks worried and hides behind Cena as Butty again warns Orton not to touch either of them ... Orton steps back and smiles at Cena once more before suddenly launching to the left ... RKO TO SHAWN MICHAELS! OUT OF NOWHERE!

JIM ROSS:
What the hell was that all about?

There is a mixed reaction in the arena as Orton surprises Michaels, the RAW General Manager, with the RKO before he exits the ring chuckling to himself. Why did Orton RKO the RAW General Manager? Or was he simply sending a message to Cena? Cena shakes his head as Orton backs away up the ramp smirking, ‘Voices’ echoing around the arena, before Butty hands the pen over and Cena signs the contract. This Sunday, Randy Orton vs. John Cena ... Last Man Standing!

*** END OF SHOW ***

=========================================

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2011

*** CONFIRMED MATCHES ***

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

SMACKDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk (c) vs. Big Show vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Christian vs. The Undertaker

RAW ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH TO DETERMINE #1 CONTENDER FOR WWE CHAMPIONSHIP AT WRESTLEMANIA 27
Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus vs. Edge vs. Triple H

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Wade Barrett (c) vs. John Morrison
(Nexus barred from ringside)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Justin Gabriel (c) vs. Ted DiBiase

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Maryse (c) vs. Layla -- (vs. Michelle McCool?)

*** SUNDAY 20TH FEBRUARY LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE ON PAY PER VIEW ***

*** 9 DAYS AWAY ***

GCB's WWE (v2) RETURNS!
GCB is offline   Reply With Quote