Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Other Four.

Thread: The Other Four.
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #48 (permalink)
Yeah1993
GET MY BAGS

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The Other Four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You used a term made famous by someone else that nobody used for months that was once funny but now lame as hell. That's like posting "cowabunga"

So you don't dislike anybody purely because of their join dates but you still posted 11ers and 12ers? You actually think some 11ers and 12er are alright in the DVD thread and you even think Froot is not bad but you still posted 11ers and 12ers?
That makes no sense other than trying to be cool and using a term nobody used it for months.
How can I be jumping on a bandwagon if the term hasn't been used for months? Does that even make sense?

I'm a guy who thought people who were being too hard on the Bad Bloods and That..Dental Dam whoever person lady username starting with A something. The people getting in on insulting people like them for what seemed like no reason looked like bandwagon jumpers. Using a term that was coined by somebody else is bandwagonning? Was the metaphor 'bandwagon' not coined by someone else? You said 'haters gonna hate' earlier in the thread. Was that not coined by someone else? And the FUCK is wrong with saying COWABUNGA!? Totally NOT a bodacious way of thinking.

Quote:
Nice try. Really? Your best attempt of having the last word is posting "you are on my ignore list" so I would think it would make no sense to respond?
You failed with that one because how could you read my last comment in this thread if nobody has quoted me?
You can say that you've read my first post because the OP quoted me but nobody quoted

That's so fake, sad, poor and pathetic
That wasn't 'an attempt at a last word' and I don't care if you responded or not. I quoted your first post so I figured the next posts in the thread might be about me. Which they were. The point was I wouldn't have clicked to see your first shitty post if it wasn't quoted.

Quote:
Oh, you said that the guys in our sig&avatar/user name suck? How old are you?
I don't even know why I posted that. A joke or something (though it's true). I don't take internet arguments that seriously.

Quote:
And speaking of bandwagon jumping, let me guess, you are one of these wrestling fans who are Eddie Guerrero fans since November 2005
Because that = bandwagon jumping, apparently. I see Eddie Guerrero post-death, really like him, yet I'm not allowed to say I like him because I'm afraid it will look like I'm following a pack. I could list so many fucking wrestlers I like that aren't popular with the majority it isn't funny. You really, really are not a smart human being.

And I like how you ignored every question I asked you. I asked why you even came in here to tell Blasko to fuck off and you avoid it. Though I'm not surprised at all.