Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Other Four.

Thread: The Other Four.
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The Other Four.

This thread is the perfect example why "11ers/12ers" get shit on. TBH, it doesn't really matter how many times you tell them they're making asses out of themselves because they'll just go to the jobbers thread to jerk each other off and make each other feel awesome. This is why I don't believe this idea that the WWE section is worst than rants because imo the percentage of idiots there is similar to the percentage of idiots here.