Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has Anyone Noticed Something About Indy "breakouts" in recent years

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Has Anyone Noticed Something About Indy "breakouts" in recent years

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeddon View Post
To me it seems like Bryan Danielsson, CM Punk and that generation of indy-stars worked wonders for the indy-scene but have collectively failed to re-ignite any interest in the WWE or TNA.

Todays indy-stars could probably do as well if not better in TNA and WWE than CM Punk and his generation.
Like who exactly? Even this generations best bunch like Generico and Cole for example couldn't do what Punk and Bryan did.

They reignited mt interest in WWE. I'm a part time viewer and it's usually Punk's and Bryan's stuff that drags me in. Summer of Punk,Bryan's heel turn and title reign, Punk's turn etc