Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #12188 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookshowTony View Post
Watching Razor/Hitman King of the Ring 1993, will follow that with Tatanka/HBK at Wrestlemania IX 1993.

Since his PM is full, I'd like to give a thank you to Hambuganomics for what I presume is a rep for reading my shit summary and/or match ratings.
The best way to thank other members is by just going to one of their posts and repping it with whatever you want to say.

In other irrelevant news: my Orton/Cena series are coming along nicely. I've gotten finished with every match up till Unforgiven 07. Not much of a challenge, though, since only one of them actually goes on for an extended amount of time. (SS)