Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THQ goes broke, owes WWE $45 million
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2012, 09:27 AM
HEELKris
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: THQ goes broke, owes WWE $45 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
Completely disagree on the game mechanics. WWE 13 had far from bad sales especially considering for a part of that time listed people were kinda concerned about more things..like having electricity and water.

Nothing in your "research" says it was a better game. Says there was more disposable income, but doesnt prove it was a better game.
During your "research" did you take into consideration the fact that WWE 12 was the start of a new game franchise and sold well BECAUSE of that and the quality of it actually could have HURT the sales of WWE 13???
I don't care, many people (especially on caws dot ws) were saying WWE '13 would sell more because of the whole Attitude Era crap. I told them that they were wrong, that WWE '13 would fail. I was, of course, accused of trolling but in the end, who was right? Me. I'm always right. And like I already stated before, your opinion doesn't really matter. WWE '12 was a bigger success than WWE '13.

WWE '13's gameplay may be slightly better, but the rest is just horse shit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome