Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THQ goes broke, owes WWE $45 million

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #42 (permalink)
HEELKris
Humbled

HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: THQ goes broke, owes WWE $45 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
Completely disagree on the game mechanics. WWE 13 had far from bad sales especially considering for a part of that time listed people were kinda concerned about more things..like having electricity and water.

Nothing in your "research" says it was a better game. Says there was more disposable income, but doesnt prove it was a better game.
During your "research" did you take into consideration the fact that WWE 12 was the start of a new game franchise and sold well BECAUSE of that and the quality of it actually could have HURT the sales of WWE 13???
I don't care, many people (especially on caws dot ws) were saying WWE '13 would sell more because of the whole Attitude Era crap. I told them that they were wrong, that WWE '13 would fail. I was, of course, accused of trolling but in the end, who was right? Me. I'm always right. And like I already stated before, your opinion doesn't really matter. WWE '12 was a bigger success than WWE '13.

WWE '13's gameplay may be slightly better, but the rest is just horse shit
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote