1. Joey Ryan vs. Ryan Taylor - * 3/4 - Joey fucking sucks in the ring, in my opinion and Ryan Taylor has a couple of rough edges. Snoozefest
2. Michael Elgin vs. Eddie Edwards - *** - Eddie is so much better when he's not in an ULTRASERIOUZ~1 environment like PWG. I imagine he'd excel in CHIKARA.
3. B-Boy and Famous B vs. RockNES Monsters - ** 1/2 - Very forgettable, but I don't realy have any complaints about the match per se
4. Davey Richards vs. Sami Callihan - ** 3/4 - Not bad, but as a Callihan mark I was expecting a little better, maybe
5. Roderick Strong vs. Rich Swann - *** - Your standard Roddy/Flippy guy match. Nothing outstanding, but a solid debut for Swann. Big fan of his.
6. Brian Cage vs. Willie Mack - ** 1/2 - A pretty big let down, in all honesty. Meh, I dunno.
7. Young Bucks vs. El Generico and Kenny Omega - **** - A great, entertaining match. PWG needs MOAR Kenny.
8. Kevin Steen vs. Ricochet vs. Michael Elgin - *** 3/4 - Ricochet brought this up by 1/2*. He fucking rocks. End of.
Undercard was pretty underwhelming, the main event could have been a better but whatever. The semi-main tag match was great and definitely a PWG MOTYC (The Young Bucks are in at least four MOTYCs, that speaks volumes.) Wasn't a fan of Cage/Mack at all, it just didn't have that "clash of the titans" feel that I think they were trying to give off. Eddie/Elgin was a lot better than I thought it would be, seeing as I've never really liked Eddie in singles competition in ROH and I generally think Elgin sucks. The rest was forgettable. Definitely not the best PWG show of the year, not even top 3 and may struggle to even make top 5, but it was still solid and entertaining, which says a lot about the PWG product as a whole.