Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Wrestling Pictures II

5M views 9K replies 890 participants last post by  Punkhead 
#1 ·
Time for a new thread this time with some structure and rules.

* No more than 5 pictures per post (and this doesn't mean post 5 then immediately post 5 more)

* Do not quote pictures to comment on them. There's no need for this and it just results in pictures appearing again and again.

* Take the time to look over the last few pages to avoid repeats. Yes over time repeats are bound to happen but there's no reason for the same pictures to be posted a second time within a few days.

Anyone breaking these rules on multiple occasions will be removed from the thread.

Old Thread

#1,719 ·
More like "Interesting Wrestling Pictures". And the fuckers that cry, because there are not only "FUNNY" pictures, can shut their mouths.:flip

#1,721 ·
I think people need to think that if you don't like something or find it funny, others might. Doesn't mean it's bad.

Haha, Jericho in a maid outfit... Where is that from!?

#1,724 · (Edited)
There you go ssppeeddyy you're learning! :hogan

I think people need to think that if you don't like something or find it funny, others might. Doesn't mean it's bad.
I agree. I couldn't care less if someone doesn't share my sense of humor, but usually my only complaint about the content is that quite a few folks just post normal, badass, or sexy pictures/gifs that have no intent to be funny.

A looping gif of AJ sensually moving her ass? Some find it sexy, but I failed to see anything funny about it.

A picture of Stephanie with shopped boobs that have a silly message over them? That was meant to be funny at least to some degree.

A gif of just a regular segment of a match that has no botch, no silly faces, and nothing too out of the ordinary? Whether it's a badass or dull gif it obviously wasn't meant to be funny.

A picture with some meme-like message on it trying to make some comedic point? Some I will find funny. Some others won't find funny, but the point remains that it was at least made for comedic value.

If the theme/title of this thread WAS more broad then I wouldn't give a shit, but this is a thread for images, gifs, and vids that are intended to make us laugh.

#1,722 ·
LOL Chris

#1,725 ·

Andre the troll face

#1,728 ·
[Insert the "Cena can't fight/wrestle/promo" picture here]
I know it's meant to be funny and not taken too seriously, but fuck it.

I may not like Cena in the least, but it's not entirely fair to say that one guy can't do something if you compare them to the best in each category.

Now if each pic of Cena said he was the best at fighting/promos/wrestling it would be different, but you could interchange Cena with pretty much any other wrestler and it would be applicable. No one is going to be better at fighting than Brock, better at promo-cutting than The Rock, and well, I don't know why Punk is the poster-boy for "wrestling" but that's a different argument altogether.

#1,731 ·

#1,741 ·

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.