Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #87 (permalink)
Stax Classic
Just two lost souls

Stax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaraCHRISTMASday View Post
You don't think town winning 45% of games is alright? Say mafia win 50% and then 5% go to weird 3rd parties like cult/SK. I think that's probably fine. Whether that statistic means much is another thing, since game balance veers wildly from game to game here.

I think there's some validity in that creating a fakeclaim is part of being scum but 'how it used to be' basically meant scum claimed the same type of roles every game due to town getting basically every common town PR. (For instance how many games have no Bodyguard here?). A little more role variety would make scum fakeclaiims unneeded which might be a good thing. But that'd require more vt's and everyone hates them.
But that's the thing, people just check out of the game if they're VT, perfect cover for scum, so why claim an unused PR when you can claim VT and don't even have to post and incriminate yourself? Not posting would be seen as part of being VT. Of course, I'd probably start a lynch all VT's policy lynch policy then

WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ