Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #522 (permalink)
liberty_JAC
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck the skyfalls View Post
Favorite Promo (or person based on Promos):
Favorite Heel:
Favorite Face:
Favorite PPV:
Favorite Tweet:
Favorite Tag Team:
Favorite Gimmick:
I don't think we should do any "least" favorites. Just my opinion that it should be an exclusively positive award show going into the new year.

So I took out the "Least Favorite Wrestler". I think we could add some of the following as well:

OMG Moment of the Year:
Best Feud:
Most Exciting Match:

By the way, y'all, I'm thinking since RAW for next week was already recorded, I might just skip the show next week and replace it with the awards show. Sort of like our own "Slammy" program. Everyone can cut promos about why they should win this award or that award, and talk about whatever else; and then people can PM me their votes and I'll tally them and announce them at the end of the week.

What's everyone think about that? And if you have any more potential award ideas, let us know in here.

Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy League TODAY! Click HERE