Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #60 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Sheps a-swimming View Post
It ran at the same time as survivor. Shit SURVIVOR was this year. I remember me somehow winning loads of redemption things by dumb luck.

And yeah McQueen got super mad the cult recruited him so just outed them all. LAWLS got caught as day serial killer day 1 and killed the godfather with his first shot. Probably one of the better town performances I can recall
pretty sure I caught lawls with the lie detector thing once again before I subbed out of your game.

28 Days

Hate me or love me. It's one or the other; always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my swagger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for all for the same reasons.