Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Defy Or Deny 2012" - Millqaukee, WI, 01/19/2013

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: ROH "Defy Or Deny 2012" - Millqaukee, WI, 01/19/2013

Actually I think the booking is logical. Steen has faced all these guys for the title already I believe so it makes sense that they would go for another shot. Davey can't face Steen for the title so obviously he can't be in the match. Lethal already has a title shot so him being in the match isn't possible either. So they put 3 of their top guys (two who are formers champions) in the match with Steen. I have no problem with what they're doing. They did one before and I thought it worked really well (actually it's one of the last ROH shows that I enjoyed).

Not that any of this makes me more interested in ROH at all but I figured I could at least defend them for doing something that isn't stupid.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote