Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #7407 (permalink)
sXeMope
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000sXeMope 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ISW ARMAGEDDOCALYPSE!

Twiggy vs Izzie Deadyet
- Nothing special. Not bad, but It's nothing memorable.

Buxx Belmar vs Lloyd Cthulowitz
- I'm not sure what Buxx's gimmick is, but I like it. I think. Again, nothing bad, but nothing memorable.

Kitsune vs Player Uno
- This match was very good. It was Kitsune's debut and Uno's first match in a year apparently. They started out with some comedy stuff, then took turns beating the shit out of each other. Never realized how hard Uno hit before.

Team Tremendous vs The Food Fighters - Food Fight
- I see potential in Dan Barry. Dude can be big in DGUSA or something IMO. But anyways, this was awesome. I had very low expections, but it was very entertaining. Pinkie Sanchez's commentary made this even better. There was a camera angle for about 10 seconds where you could obviously see the wrestlers talking to each other though, which annoyed me.

Chris Dickinson vs Bobby Ocean
- First time seeing both. Not sure how I feel about Dickinson. He reminds me of Davey Richards, but half the skill level and twice the size. The men seemed to have differing styles, and they didn't mesh well in my opinion.

AR Fox vs Eric Corvis vs Leon St. Giovanni

- Really fun match. A lot of moves that involved all three guys. Flowed really well. Corvis did a Package Piledriver style neckbreaker, which I've never seen before, and looked awesome.

El Hijo Del Bamboo vs Frankie Arion
- El Hijo Del Bamboo is the greatest thing ever. Any man who can wrestle a match in a Panda suit, and get it over has my respect. I loved this match.

Shitty vs Pinkie Sanchez vs Danny Havoc vs Addy Star
- I'd totally bang Addy Star. That's irrelevant to the match, but yeah. Some sick spots in this. Addy dislocated Shitty's shoulder when she did a floatover on a powerbomb attempt.

- This is the first ISW show I've ever seen.
- I bought it for the LEGO deathmatch, but the card overall was good. Wasn't a fan of the first two matches but after that, it got better.

Currently Marking For

Krimson | Masada | Oi4K | Josh Prohibition | Ricochet | Samuray Del Sol | #NIXON | Chris Dickinson | Ethan Page