Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Defy Or Deny 2012" - Millqaukee, WI, 01/19/2013

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: ROH "Defy Or Deny 2012" - Millqaukee, WI, 01/19/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
I don't know, I'm babbling, but I don't understand (with the exception of Roderick) why those three men were chosen.
Well Davey already can't have another title match while Steen's champ, Lethal can't have a match with Steen period and I don't think Bennett's booked on this show. Don't ask me about Elgin though. But it's pretty much like flag sabbath said, only guy out there that can challenge now for a match people would care about (because why build up a guy like Adam Cole) is whiny babyface (for now) Jay Lethal, and at the rate they're going that might not last long.

Also sad that ROH can't even keep their stips straight with changing the Defy or Deny rules and that Matt Hardy is booked for this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote