Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 12/28 Smackdown, 12/26 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #53 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: 12/28 Smackdown, 12/26 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

The fact they are putting an injured Cesaro in a feud with Khali is batshit crazy. The even more crazy thing is to make this a feud, Khali is probably going to get a clean non-title or tag team victory over Cesaro, which is totally unacceptable.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote