Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH "Defy Or Deny 2012" - Millqaukee, WI, 01/19/2013

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: ROH "Defy Or Deny 2012" - Millqaukee, WI, 01/19/2013

Elgin loses at Final Battle yet still gets to be a part of the match? Wouldn't it make more sense to reward someone for their big victory on the biggest show of the year? If you've got Eddie in there, maybe throw in Davey, otherwise why does Eddie get it and Davey doesn't? Fair enough, Roddy won his match, I'd say it would make sense to throw Mike Bennett in there for his victory over Jerry Lynn and possibly add Jay Lethal as well, althought it's obvious they're holding back on the Steen/Lethal rematch. But still, surely they could have some form of interaction between the two, adding more depth and another layer to the feud?

I don't know, I'm babbling, but I don't understand (with the exception of Roderick) why those three men were chosen.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote