Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blossom twins in TNA

9K views 33 replies 30 participants last post by  Shepard 
#1 ·
I was wondering if you think tna would benefit in bringing Hannah and holly blossom in to tna from ovw ?

There girls have really impressed me on Ovw and I think that they can really add to the growing fan base in the uk. But what do you guys think ? Would you bring them in and give them a chance ?

#23 ·
#7 ·
Re: The blossom twins in tna

Well, A few points.

First They haven't been at OVW since Late 2011, and wont be back until at least Later this year in the winter.

Second, they have immigration issues, they can only stay in the USA for a few months.

Third, they're kind of "Soft". Not really pudgy per say but they need to work on that.

#10 ·

They're cute and have a naturally bubbly persona about them but I dunno if they'd fit. One because they seem like a natural pair to put the tag belts on but that would basically be the death of their career to begin with since TNA only gives that belt shine once every three months or so and two because it's too easy to fall into the shitty "Bella twin" style booking that nobody wants to see.

I've also never seen them do anything even sort of half-way impressive wrestling-wise but that might be more due to OVW's apparently god awful training/booking when it comes to women.

#11 ·

They've been wrestling in the UK and are working on solving their immigration issues so they can stay longer in the U.S. Tara has spoken highly of them and they probably would of signed with TNA like Taeler Hendrix did if they were working in OVW. Expect to see them later in the year.

They've really improved their look and I say they are way more attractive than the Bellas. And way more athletic.

#16 ·

Hell Yes they should. The twins obviously have the raw talent and technical abilities.

Most definitely performing in these organizations will be of great benefit for them and add further skills to the twins general performance.

I agree the twins are still "green" as someone mentioned but everyone has to start somewhere and tna maybe the best place for them to work on the performance aspect. I have watched them and believe they have a fighting chance.

I have seen much more "green" debuts in WWE. look at how far for example Daniel Bryant has come. gone from a quiet technical wrestler who was at first dismissed and now is more of a showman(not taking anything from his technical ability).
American organizations prize showmanship more highly than the UK and the best way for the girls to improve is TNA.

It is a shame about the visa situation as mentioned in another reply.

I guess all we can do as fans is hope that they are given the chance to go and prove to the world what they really can do.

Good luck girls, hope to see you earning the big bucks in WWE soon

#19 ·
Haven't they wrestled for RoH, too?

I suppose we just have to wait for British Boot Camp. Spud has the charisma but at 5 ft 3 and 135 lbs I just can't see him in the IZ - even Aries would tower over him. Scurrl has the skills and isn't short of charisma but whether or not he has that special something that sets him apart remains to be seen.

So the Twins have a decent shot of getting on the roster although I saw on WrestleTalk TV that someone (Angle maybe?) also said they needed to hit the gym a bit more to get the Knockout "look." Whether that's true or not, I don't know. I've never seen any of their matches so am looking forward to the Boot Camp show to see what they've got.

#25 ·
TNA absolutely would and needs it and all the stars they can

the KO Division is overall weak and thin!

so yes!

#27 ·
I KO division is far from thin. At this point I would not like to see TNA bring them in. TNA has Rosita, Sarita, and now Hendrick that they are not even using. Everything was placed on hold until Mickie James got back and its the same song and dance. Its 2012...why is Tara the champion? Why are Mickie James and Gail Kim top contenders for the title? These women are pretty old and don't have a lot of years left (especially Tara), TNA should be phasing these women out and position others (younger) women at the top.

It always amazes me how backwards pro wrestling is and yet at times likes to compares themselves to a real sport.

#28 ·
It cant always be the same knockouts at the top every year year in and year out, eventually someone's gotta break the Mickie James-Velvet Sky-Tara-Brooke Tessmacher stranglehold

atm there are nowheres near enough KOs so they really need them!

#29 ·
Seen them for the first time in the TNA British boot camp and thought they were good, they could definitely fit in but would need to work on the mic skills. They are meant to be cutesy and nice but when one of them lost it at Spud they were at there best.

Perhaps try them as heel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.