Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Blossom twins in TNA

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
mrnjb14
Learning to break kayfabe

mrnjb14 is an after thought
Default Re: The blossom twins in tna

Hell Yes they should. The twins obviously have the raw talent and technical abilities.

Most definitely performing in these organizations will be of great benefit for them and add further skills to the twins general performance.

I agree the twins are still "green" as someone mentioned but everyone has to start somewhere and tna maybe the best place for them to work on the performance aspect. I have watched them and believe they have a fighting chance.

I have seen much more "green" debuts in WWE. look at how far for example Daniel Bryant has come. gone from a quiet technical wrestler who was at first dismissed and now is more of a showman(not taking anything from his technical ability).
American organizations prize showmanship more highly than the UK and the best way for the girls to improve is TNA.

It is a shame about the visa situation as mentioned in another reply.

I guess all we can do as fans is hope that they are given the chance to go and prove to the world what they really can do.

Good luck girls, hope to see you earning the big bucks in WWE soon