Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
WSX = Wrestling!
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

WSX = Wrestling! WSX = Wrestling!
Default Re: WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

Bonus Wrestlemania Battle Royal - Winner will be added to tonight's U.S. Title Match, making it a triple threat
Winner: Santino
Will get stars including Tensai, Khali, Santino, etc. on the card

I Quit Match
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

I think this could be done in an interesting way without making either superstar seem weak. Bryan is obviously famous with his "no" catch phrase, so I think that an I Quit match could make this vocal and interesting. In the end Kane picks up the victory as Bryan is being "tortured" and when the red asks "do you quit?" he begins screaming "no! no! no! no!" followed by Kane grabbing his throat. The referee asks Bryan again, "Daniel, do you quit?" and Bryan, so shaken up by the wrath of the Big Red Monster, gives Kane a low blow and then starts to scream "yes! yes! yes!" as he is on a streak... However, the referee takes this as a sign to ring the bell, giving Kane the victory, having a very controversial finish, of course leading to a rematch post mania.

Wade Barret vs. Seamus

World Heavyweight Championship
Ryback vs. The Big Show

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz vs. ???
The ??? is Santino, the winner of the bonus battle royal

Immediately following the ending of this match, The Shield attack these 3 competitors. Cesaro slips away (with his championship, as the victor) leaving The Miz and R-Truth to get a beating... hence putting him over as a heel, but also giving way to a 3 on 2 handicap match the following night on RAW

John Cena vs. The Undertaker

Hardcore Match for the Diva's Championship
AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn

Their backstage segment and their attitudes lend themselves to extraordinary female entertainment, something we haven't seen since Survivor Series 2002 with Trish/Victoria in a hardcore match. This match can redefine the Diva's division.

Triple Threat Tag Team Championship
Prime Time Players vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. Del Rio/Ricardo Rodriguez

Intercontinental Championship Scramble Match (20 minutes)
Kofi vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth vs. Alberto Del Rio

The Reunion of Evolution
Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Triple H vs. The Shield
It is possible for them to do it, I think it should be done. Orton is a face, Flair is in the picture, Triple H isn't full time so this wouldn't require as extensive of training. This could keep the Shield into the main event picture due to the star power. This could end with a victory for Evolution, but then The Shield going on an extreme rampage... This could lead to HBK's music hitting, and seeing Evolution + Shawn eliminate the Shield from the ring... Then these 4 men, with HHH and HBK in the center, doing the DX suck it chop. Just for a WM moment, with nothing more than a backstage segment laughing about it the next night on RAW

WWE Championship
CM Punk vs. The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar
WSX = Wrestling! is offline   Reply With Quote