Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestleMania XXIX Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
Smif-N-Wessun
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500
Default Re: CM Punk - From the Rock to Wrestlemania

IMO, perfect booking would be The Rock getting screwed out of the win somehow (maybe the Shield begins to walk towards the ring in the middle of the match, distracting Rock and the ref long enough for Punk to hit him with a chairshot followed by a GTS), and gets a rematch by winning a battle royal or something (the Royal Rumble should be given to someone less established). Brock vs. Rock would be incredible business-wise, and I'd love to see it, but neither guy is there very often. I doubt Rocky is gonna win the title though. He's always been a very unselfish worker.

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline   Reply With Quote