Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Awards 2012.

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 05:59 AM   #51 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Mafia Awards 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST. KAEPERNICK View Post
Worst Role Usage in a Game Me Anark(I think) as Vig in Samurai Jack
What happened in this one? That was my first ever game but I forget what went down.

Not voting every category as it would just be picking random names. But here's my tuppence:

Best Overall Player - Titania
Best Town Player - DocBlue
Best Scum Player - CamillePunk
Best Individual Performance in a Game – CamillePunk (the one where he led the scum team of noobs, including me and The Bad Guy, + MDP I think)
Ethan619 award for Worst Individual Performance in a Game – Scrilla, Xmas Mafia 2012
The Hiplop award for Best Host – Scrilla (Sopranos)
The Breakfast Cereal award for Best Game – Sopranos
Best Mini Game - Texas Justice
The Mike J Cab00se award for Worst Game - Seinfeld
The Magic award for Most Dedicated - Magic
The AussieFan award for Best 'Bannee' – Rush (banned while host)
The Lawls award for future of mafia (best new player, had to have started after last years Christmas Mafia) - DocBlue
The Faraday award for Mr. Activity - Magic
Best Role Usage in a Game – TaylorFitz (sacrificed himself to save someone, forget who)
Best Post Restriction – CamillePunk’s Rorschach