Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 05:21 AM   #2733 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Incredible draw. Fancy our chances vs Madrid if they keep playing the way they have been this season but there's loads of time for them to turn their form around. Fancy us to win the home leg so if we can get a draw from the Bernabau then I think we'll be good. Home leg should be an incredible atmosphere. Arsenal are out. Celtic have a decent chance. I can see them getting at least a draw at home and then they'll have something to take to Italy. They've got a better chance than Arsenal of going through. Shakhtar/Dortmund is an incredible tie. Malaga have a great chance of making the Quarters too. So do Galatasary, Schalke, Porto and Valencia which is kinda crazy.
Seabs is online now   Reply With Quote